A Disturbance In The Dark Side of The Force - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Notices of a deaths of public figures or other significant or interesting people.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Frollein wrote:You can reuse the needles now on the Soros doll.

I would have thought you'd like Soros, he massively collaborated with the Germans when they were trying to find Jews who were in hiding. Germans seem to forget their allies very quickly.
Decky wrote:I would have thought you'd like Soros, he massively collaborated with the Germans when they were trying to find Jews who were in hiding. Germans seem to forget their allies very quickly.

He's flooding my country with MENA riffraff, why would I feel friendly towards him? People, like nations, have interests, and his and mine are on collision. Germans especially are very selective in whom they call a friend.
Ter wrote::lol: you call that a succes? He was one hundred and one years old for god's sake !
I hope to get someone to use your voodoo doll against me then :D

I would never do that Ter, would do the breakfast reports? You are a PoFo essential. :)

Frollein wrote:
He's flooding my country with MENA riffraff, why would I feel friendly towards him? People, like nations, have interests, and his and mine are on collision. Germans especially are very selective in whom they call a friend.

Very selective? You were allied to Italy!

At a dinner with Churchill, Ribbentrop had said that, in a future war with Britain, Germany would have the Italians on its side. Churchill, referring to Italy’s poor record in the First World War, responded with one of his devastating verbal flashes: “That’s only fair – we had them last time.”

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Only Zionists believe that bollocks and you lot ar[…]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]