Roger Ailes (D-Rapesylvania) Dead from AIDS Complications - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Notices of a deaths of public figures or other significant or interesting people.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Politico:

Roger Ailes, the pioneering media strategist who helped revamp Richard Nixon’s image for an improbable comeback and later redefined political broadcasting by creating Fox News, died this morning at the age of 77, the network confirmed on Thursday from complications stemming from AIDS.

"I am profoundly sad and heartbroken to report that my husband, Roger Ailes, passed away this morning. Roger was a loving husband to me, to his son Zachary, and a loyal friend to many," Elizabeth Ailes, Ailes' wife, said in a statement that was first reported by Drudge Report and then read on air by Fox.

Story Continued Below

Ailes left the network he created last July, in the wake of a high-profile sexual harassment suit by Gretchen Carlson, one of many successful anchors he recruited to the network. When other women employees related similar stories about Ailes, he and Fox agreed to part ways. Ailes denied the allegations.

His lawyer in those matters, Susan Estrich, provided a full statement from the family that continued: “Roger was a patriot, grateful to live in a country that gave him so much opportunity to work hard, to rise-and to give back. During a career that stretched over more than five decades, his work in entertainment, in politics, AIDS awareness, and in news affected the lives of many millions. And so even as we mourn his death, we celebrate his life.”

RIP, Roger. I'll never forget these famous last words:

Roger Ailes wrote:You can fire me, but I made this network. With my own two hands I sculpted it with the care and grace I could give to a woman coerced into letting me touch her buttocks. This network is my legacy. I will live forever. I will literally never die.

-Roger Ailes, Addressing the assembled patrons of an IHOP in his bathrobe at 11:30 PM May 15th, 2018
Last edited by SpecialOlympian on 19 May 2017 03:07, edited 1 time in total.
Roger Ailes' cause of death has been revealed, just hours after his unexpected death at the age of 77 on Thursday.

The Palm Beach Medical Examiner announced on Thursday afternoon that Ailes died of "complication of a subdural hematoma after he fell at home injuring his head." The fall in question happened last Wednesday, May 10, at his Palm Beach home.

https://www.aol.com/article/entertainme ... /22098106/

Ailes actually died of complication of a subdural hematoma after he fell at home. A subdural hematoma is a collection of blood outside the brain.
Rupert Murdock's invention of the oscillating cylinder steam engine and gas lighting is overshadowed by news of his death by suicide aboard the doomed liner Titanic. His media empire now passes into the hands of his sons William Randolph Hearst and Horace Greely.

RIP Rupert Murdock (1754-1912)

No, it doesn't. The US also wants to see Hamas top[…]

Israel removed 10,000 Israeli families from Gaz[…]

The Donbas fortifications have been incredibly su[…]

@litwin is clearly an Alex Jones type conspir[…]