Eat Shit, Lobster Man - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Notices of a deaths of public figures or other significant or interesting people.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Noted lobster fucker Jordan Peterson is dead. He died because every doctor in the western hemisphere told him his plan to go cold turkey on benzos, but being placed in a medical coma during it, was dumb. He doctor shopped until he found someone in Russia with no medical ethics who was happy to take a stupid person's money.

For those who are unaware: Alcohol and benzos are the two drugs that can kill you if you go off them cold turkey. As a clinical psychologist who specialized in addiction studies, Jorps should have known this. But he knew better. He was going to iron man his way through benzo withdrawal.

In accordance with his last will and testament, Jordan Peterson's body was tied down with weights and unceremoniously dumped into the ocean so that his corpse could nourish the bottom feeding sea roaches he worshiped in life.

He died like every reactionary does: Screaming at everyone who tried to help him during his quest for self-harm.

Eat shit, Jords, you fucking moron.
By ingliz
@SpecialOlympian

He is alive, so he says. Well enough to write his incel's manifesto if not so well as he would wish.

:hmm:
ingliz wrote:@SpecialOlympian

He is alive, so he says. Well enough to write his incel's manifesto if not so well as he would wish.

:hmm:

That's just his fail daughter Weekend at Bernie's-ing her way through his grift. She can't assume the mantel of lobster grifter herself because Jorps' entire fan base are hardcore mysognists.

He's dead, Ingliz. Let him go. He's with the lobsters now.
That man has had the most horrific time :hmm:

I never jumped on the JP bandwagon, but he just kind of disappeared one day and the next thing you know he’s in rehab :eh: That made no sense to me, so of course I was intrigued..When he reappeared on a podcast with his daughter he recounted all the stuff with his wife and the food poisoning and the condition that feels like your being poked all the time...It was very sad.

Now Covid. That’s all a bit much isn’t it lobster gods?

We have totally dominant hate filled ideology. T[…]

I got my results: https://moralfoundations.github[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

...We have bottomless pockets and Russia does not[…]

4 foot tall Chinese parents are regularly giving […]