Shane Warne gone at 52, Australia's greatest cricket player since Bradman. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Notices of a deaths of public figures or other significant or interesting people.

Moderator: PoFo Today's News Mods

Possibly the greatest bowler in cricketing history. Definitely the greatest spin bowler ever.

And Australia's second greatest ever cricket player overall.

A Victorian legend. His state funeral will be big. MCG's Great Southern Stand will be renamed in his memory. It already has his bronze statue out the main gate. I would have preferred it had they renamed "Marvel Stadium" after him and ended the era of corporate naming, but the MCG's biggest stand will suffice.

RIP, 52.
Igor Antunov wrote:Heart attack did him in. didn't keep those arteries in order. He was always a chubby alcoholic.

He tried though. The addiction got to him.

I know he followed the true faith since he snuck into the back of Saint Augustines in Bourke Street Melbourne all the time while I was an Adult Acolyte sitting up the front serving. Snuck in just before the readings, sat right at the back near the door and left immediately after communion as usual with Celebrity Catholics.

So I know he believed in Jesus.

Him, Eddie Maguire(many times), Red Simonds(several occasions), Bert and Patty Newton(also many times).... I think Billy Brownless once too. Did the sneak and leave all the time while I was altar server. Channel 9 has quite a few Catholics.

That is impossible. Most nukes nowadays use SLBMs[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Joe Stalin: "Mommy loves you!" Abusiv[…]

Theism vs Atheism

It's pointless to bother debating theism vs atheis[…]

Finland's Jewish Soldiers in WWII

Germany was actually very horrified and indeed thr[…]