Far Left User-group - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Private discussion areas.
Indeed. It does feel good. Since I don't believe in private property though, I'll content myself with the knowledge that the majority of people recognize libertarians as deluted extremists and chuckle to myself at the idea of them begging against a wall, "I advocated and promoted a system in which you were a perpetual victim of myself so you could clean the martini vomit from my pants. I don't know why you have that gun to my head!"
By AFAIK
I also enjoyed your leadership struggle. No one wanted to be the leader but you all assumed that is was necessary. So much for participatory democracy and consensus.
By Ambroise
On the contrary, we all support TIG rather happily, as a leader. And it's not really autocratic in any sense. We all have a voice with regards to decisions, and there has been internal discussion on such things.
By fuser
because having a leader automatically means no participatory democracy?

Apparantly TIG is oppressing us, help AFAIK, please help.
KurtFF8 wrote:You're quite clearly not a leftist, so why would a leftist group accept you as secretary, let alone membership in the first place?

Don't forget I was trained in Cuba and I know the basic language and slogans. I can spell Vorkuta, Gulag, Lenin, Marx, Trotsky, and even minor figures like Béla Kun.

And I can even quote Engels:
..., it is impossible to carry on communist propaganda on a large scale and at the same time engage in .... industry.
By Potemkin
Don't forget I was trained in Cuba and I know the basic language and slogans. I can spell Vorkuta, Gulag, Lenin, Marx, Trotsky, and even minor figures like Béla Kun.

And I can even quote Engels

Welcome aboard, comrade!
By HoniSoit
Social_Critic wrote:Don't forget I was trained in Cuba and I know the basic language and slogans. I can spell Vorkuta, Gulag, Lenin, Marx, Trotsky, and even minor figures like Béla Kun.

The REAL test is have you met them?
By KurtFF8
Social_Critic wrote:Don't forget I was trained in Cuba

There are plenty of anti-Communists from Cuba, and you have consistently expressed that you are one of these.

And of course since you used to be best friends with the entire Cuban/Soviet/Any-other-present-topic's leadership and "were there" perhaps your having been to all of the important revolutionary events of the 20th century will help contribute!
AFAIK wrote:I also enjoyed your leadership struggle. No one wanted to be the leader but you all assumed that is was necessary. So much for participatory democracy and consensus.

Im sorry whats your problem exactly?

You have no idea whatsoever what internal SN-RF discussions have been about on any level. Why randomly troll?

Furthermore we neither have to explain nor waste time defending any decisions we make regarding leadership or anything else to non-members.

The fact that no one else can be arsed to organize their own groups if they like (which I even offered to lend my donater status too if it would help get something off the ground for someone else) is not only not our problem but more importantly means we dont have to put up with random jealous trolling either.

So slot off frag face!!! /shadowrun
By AFAIK
Ambroise wrote:On the contrary, we all support TIG rather happily, as a leader. And it's not really autocratic in any sense. We all have a voice with regards to decisions, and there has been internal discussion on such things.

That's good to hear. I thought it was strange that a small group of like minded individuals felt the need to nominate a leader.

Demosthenes wrote:Im sorry whats your problem exactly?

You have no idea whatsoever what internal SN-RF discussions have been about on any level. Why randomly troll?

Furthermore we neither have to explain nor waste time defending any decisions we make regarding leadership or anything else to non-members.

The fact that no one else can be arsed to organize their own groups if they like (which I even offered to lend my donater status too if it would help get something off the ground for someone else) is not only not our problem but more importantly means we dont have to put up with random jealous trolling either.

So slot off frag face!!! /shadowrun

I think my phrasing was harsher than intended, sorry about that.

I found it peculiar that on page one of this thread there was discussion of who would be group leader even though the group was small and cohesive. If having a leader is beneficial for all then I'll commend you for it. I was just surprised that you felt the need for one at such an early stage.
By HoniSoit
AFAIK wrote:I was just surprised that you felt the need for one at such an early stage.

Because it is precisely at that early stage that someone needs to do the organising. Once that's done and the forum is up and running, there isn't much leadership to speak of.
AFAIK wrote:I found it peculiar that on page one of this thread there was discussion of who would be group leader even though the group was small and cohesive. If having a leader is beneficial for all then I'll commend you for it. I was just surprised that you felt the need for one at such an early stage.

Then my apologies as well. As Fox noted, it is required that all groups have a leader.
Everyone knows I am the #1 political philosiphizer here. You shitheels would be lost without me. As much as I have no respect for you chucklefucks, the idea of you getting lost in your own circle-jerk echo chamber is too much for me to bear.

A millennial who went to college in his 30s when […]

Zionism was never a religious movement basing i[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Interesting video on why Macron wants to deploy F[…]

https://x.com/Maks_NAFO_FELLA/status/1801949727069[…]