Club- Suggestions/Requests - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Private discussion areas.
I just don't know about this stuff, we have a technocracy section and a science section already.

What I would like to see is buttons over posts. They could be smiley faces. There could be and and and I think that would get the most clicks.
Eh, because of me?

You would be a valuable member though.

Nonetheless I think we can find someone else to help us start.
mikema63 wrote:Edit: lex can be quite informative on basic economic policy, We could ask him.

Thanks...

I'd be game to join even though I'm not an academic (or planning to be one), though I am an admirer of academia. Maybe the membership requirements could be expanded a bit?
Of course, I'd like to hear in from all involved about leadership before we PM fox.

If Goldberk and fuser don't have a problem with it I'll play dear leader.
I am actually confused as to the purpose of such a club, if it isn't restricted to academics and those on the academic job track.
Just as I would like to start the POFO Professionals. This would be a place to, rub elbows, get leads, use as a sounding board, ask questions, have an informal peer review, etc.

Take me for instance, I am not an "academic", yet I hold several degrees, my work is tied with academics, a own an open source educational company and work with several research companies.

There is a lot of crossover.
I envisioned it being largely a club for those whose professions were largely intellectual.

As far as I know there are not enough actual academics to make such a club possible.

Wishing Georgia and Georgians success as they seek[…]

Great german commentary: https://www.nachdenkseit[…]

Hmm. I took it a second time and changes three ans[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

is it you , Moscow Marjorie ? https://exte[…]