Austria-Hungary Revival Society - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Private discussion areas.
Can we be members in multiple groups? Regardless, I am on board with this!

Gott Erhalte Franz den Kaiser,
Unsern guten Kaiser Franz!

Let's make sure that this time around the Dual Monarchy has a proper army! 'Kay?
Last edited by Doomhammer on 09 Jun 2014 17:14, edited 1 time in total.
So, there are more takers for Austria-Hungary revival society which is a parody thread for Commonwealth revival society where there are none takers.
I was considering the american empire/world domination club but I suppose I was beaten to the satire punch.

Why would you need one? That is (sadly) the situation that already exists.
Rei Murasame wrote:But isn't this what the EU is already?

Does the EU have a Habsburg monarch as head of state? Eurocrats are not able to resonate with their people as much as a Habsburg monarch can.

And neither Austria nor Hungary has a leading role in the EU.

Doomhammer wrote:Let's make sure that this time around the Dual Monarchy has a proper army! 'Kay?

It might be a good idea to have a proper army, we could feel like starting a world war again anytime.
It might be a good idea to have a proper army, we could feel like starting a world war again anytime.

It wasn't the the Austro-Hungarians, it was the Russians and the French that led to the war. Feeling that we can win is good though.
I'm a monarchist at heart, and i'd love to see an Austria-Hungary again, but maybe a 'triple monarchy' like Archduke Ferdinand wanted for starters; Germans, Hungarians, Slavs.

And there was a time when Russia saved the Habsburgs during the Hungarian revolt under Kossuth, so ideally i'd like to see a 'Drei-Kaiser Bund' of Austria-Hungary, Prussia, and Russia again too. Habsburgs, Hohenzollerns, and Romanovs again, it would be grand to undo the period 1914-2014 in a big way.
Prussia and Austria? Like never. Austria and Bavaria on the other hand...
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Russia doesn't have endless supply of weapons and[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

All foreign politics are an extension of domestic[…]

Starlink satellites are designed to deorbit and bu[…]