Fascist Bundles of Sticks Club (Group club, not wood club) - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Private discussion areas.
I think we can make an exception in your case... I'll nominate you, but you need to pick some kind of title for yourself like most of the rest of us.

As this club's Last Beef of Scotland I'd like to propose that whenever we have to come to an agreement on something, instead of voting like the inferiors we will stamp beneath our tight leather boots, we do the helicopter for "yes." I'm not sure what a "no" vote would be.
skinster wrote:This thread is hilarious.

Still, I guess I can't join being a girl who is also brown. Oh well. I support you guys in your endeavours. If anyone needs to use my CostCo card to get cheap and large bottles of olive oil, feel free to PM me your address.

APPROVED

Bulaba Jones wrote:As this club's Last Beef of Scotland I'd like to propose that whenever we have to come to an agreement on something, instead of voting like the inferiors we will stamp beneath our tight leather boots, we do the helicopter for "yes." I'm not sure what a "no" vote would be.

APPROVED

There are a combination of physical traits which […]

My take from this discussion is that @QatzelOk w[…]

Semafor. :lol: The Intercept :lol:

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This is why they are committed to warmongering.[…]