Fascist Bundles of Sticks Club (Group club, not wood club) - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Private discussion areas.
I'm looking forward to discussing fashion with my fellow fashists. What tone of anal bleach do you guys use? Also can someone recommend an ointment for my fash-rash? The twine I use to tie up bundles of sticks is really chaffing me.

I've got the the fash-rash-bash.
No SO post can get out of hand.

Well I can only hope this fascist club goes in an Italian direction. We are not amused by the huns. Might not the convocation of fascist designers be held here?:

A new runway could be installed to display the latest in fascist designs:

As officially designated fascist by the Official SN-RF Extraordinary Commission for Combating Counter-Revolution and Sabotage, I claim my right to join this manly, oily collective. May our Fasces be both long and hard! I think the position that would suit me best is Executive Towel Monkey in Chief.
Application rejected, Nazbol. You are just too bolshevik for this proud club go skulk around elsewhere.
ComradeTim wrote:As officially designated fascist by the Official SN-RF Extraordinary Commission for Combating Counter-Revolution and Sabotage, I claim my right to join this manly, oily collective. May our Fasces be both long and hard! I think the position that would suit me best is Executive Towel Monkey in Chief.

APPLICATION DENIED

Sorry, Tim. But your hatred of Jews and Muslims is simply not genuine and strong enough.

@Rugoz You are a fuckin' moralist, Russia could[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

A new film has been released destroying the offici[…]

You are a supporter of the genocide against the P[…]

Before he was elected he had a charity that he wo[…]