Fascist Bundles of Sticks Club (Group club, not wood club) - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Private discussion areas.
WE HAVE REACHED OUR GOAL AND ARE READY TO ACTIVATE THIS GROUP

Greetings all.

You know me to be an ardent fascist. I have many things to discuss about our ideology which, for obvious reasons, can not be discussed openly. Join me and we will fight liberalism again and probably lose but hey, that's our thing and darn tootin' are we good at it.

Assuming enough people join, I figure I can get this thing finished in time to hand off the reigns to our grandchildren. So who will join? So far I have the following:

Current Members

-Section Leader - Leader of this Section
-Me - Quadrant Commander
-Fasces - Super Duper Uber Fuhrer Ultra Supreme Deluxe With Fries
-Bulaba - Last Beef of Scotland
-Taxizen
-Decky
-Noelnada
-The Immortal Goon - Ailtire na hAiséirghe
-John Rawls - Grand Genghis of the Gaystapo AKA the GayGayGay
-Godstud
-Lexington - Very hetero leather-clad whip-wielding SS hunk
-Technology - The Mechanical Mengele (Placeholder title)
-JSR1
-Dagoth Ur - Lv. 46 Masculine Energy Field Manipulator
-Mikema63 - Oiled Body Inspector Who is Himself Also Oily
-Donald - Lice Inspector General and Probationary Crypto-Jew
-Nets the Vile Jew (who will always be last on this list)

The Fallen Heroes

-Kman (In spirit)
-Killborn (Unpersoned. Also Sithsaber)

Vital Statistics

Current members: 15 GOAL EXCEEDED!!!

Members needed: 0 GOAL REACHED!!!

Supporters needed: 0 GOAL REACHED!!!

Jewish members: 1.5 GOAL FAILED!!!

Our Official Charter

1) Section Leader, the greatest fascist to ever grace these forums, is the official Grand High Poobah with me serving as the Quadrant Commander. I have the ability to enroll/remove people. Final decisions are always deferred to Section Leader.

2) Liberalism and its continuing march of progress are an unstoppable juggernaut that we can only throw our bodies before in the hopes of slowing it down or adjusting its course the smallest iota. More than anything, we are the stewards of liberalism and must fight to keep it strong.

3) We strive to emulate our hero Hitler, the most amazing homosexual meth addict the world has ever seen.

4) Fasces, as Ultra Supreme Super Duper Uber Fuhrer, is in charge of promoting people up the Aryan Ladder. Everyone begins as an Operating Thulian Level 1 (OT-1) and may move up the ladder to achieve enwhitenment.

5) John Rawls, as the Grand Genghis of the Gaystapo, is the ultimate arbiter of what is and is not gay. If he says you are gay then congratulations on your new life style (forced labor until you starve to death).

6) TIG, as Ailtire na hAiséirghe, is our Thule society's delegate to Ry'Leh and Cthulu. Because apparently he speaks the language.

7) All new members and captured Jews must have their hair, all of it even the pubes, inspected by Donald, the Lice Inspector General.

Bulaba shall now and forever hold the title as Last Beef of Scotland for being the last person in the country to have farted. We excuse and allow his many flights to Scotland to retain this title.

9) Lexingotn, our Very hetero leather-clad whip-wielding SS hunk is NOT GAY. The leather is so he doesn't hurt himself with the whip. He has permission to hit your butt with it if you look like your posture is slacking.
Last edited by SpecialOlympian on 28 Jun 2014 19:23, edited 41 times in total.
I desperately wish to apply to the Fascist Bundles of Sticks club not wood club. I often look up at the clouds and try to make out what the ethnic background of each cloud is: did this cloud's currents somehow drift here from Asia? This one from South America? I believe that with a private Fascist Bundles of Sticks club, we may openly discuss these important issues we must otherwise be careful about.
Welcome, brother. I carry an umbrella everywhere I go so I do not get rained on. Because rain clouds are black clouds and black clouds are, well, you know.

In this group I hope we can share our favorite ethnic and racial epithets for clouds, and come up with a solution of some sort for the cloud problem.
I think we should include the sky, ground, air, and gravity itself in this war. Obviously we disagree on this, but we can work it out and I don't see why it should hold things up. This group is all about discussign cloud minorities and the many wars we plan to lose. Welcome, brother!

I am proud to see how ideologically pure and dedicated our group is so far.
SpecialOlympian wrote:I think the war should be one country at a time. Obviously we disagree on this, but we can work it out and I don't see why it should hold things up. Discussing cloud minorities and war is the purpose of this group. Welcome, brother!

Invading countries one at a time was a tactical error of the past, this time we should invade all the countries simultaneously in order to maintain the element of surprise. Plainly you are not a proper fascist, your death warrant has been signed.
A single stick is weak. But bound together, they form a mighty club (wood club not group club).

Flaro you should join. We make fascism hip and young and cool. You should too, Technology. We're not your grandpa's fascism, you know, the one he went through a horrible war to fight and who would be profoundly ashamed of you now.
Section leader will lead us to the section where there is victory (but not in wars).

Welcome, comrade!

taxizen wrote:Invading countries one at a time was a tactical error of the past, this time we should invade all the countries simultaneously in order to maintain the element of surprise. Plainly you are not a proper fascist, your death warrant has been signed.

It's great that we can disagree with each other and still get along. It's not like we're forming some group of ideological clones for the purpose of having a chorus of background racists to back us up on whatever we say.

Decky wrote:How do you guys feel about foxes?

They are noble creatures who embody the spirit of Fasism.
I'll join only if I'm Uber Fuhrer.

You call yourself a Fascist, and you don't know how to use umlauts?

Go and stand at the back of the class, and think about what you just did....
Potemkin, you would make a fine member, but I doubt you can outshine the fascistic credentials of club superstar Taxizen. Would you care to join?

Fasces wrote:I'll join only if I'm Uber Fuhrer.

Would you settle for a meaningless title if we added the prefix Super Duper- before it?
Last edited by SpecialOlympian on 27 Jun 2014 23:07, edited 1 time in total.

I'm not American. Politics is power relations be[…]

@FiveofSwords If you want to dump some random […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I 've been genuinely wondering John, are you okay[…]

…. I don't know who in their right mind would be[…]