The Black Lion Society - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Private discussion areas.

This group is for mainly black pofos and Ethiopian sympathizers who agree with the restoration of the Solomonic dynasty in
Ethiopia and to eventually rule Africa or create something like this, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Asian_Community.
This is ultra nationalist, monarchist,militarist and fascist party influence and inspire by the Black Dragon Society and the Black Lions(Brave men who resist Italian colonization).
To be a member all you have to do is agree with the restoration of Ethiopian Empire, everything else is optional.

What we will do is talk about the issues in Africa, economical,social and political and how to solve them. How to unite overseas Africans and African American states under Africas' rule, it also promotes' Black separatism and nationalism.
It's against:
.Republicanism-includes communism,liberalism
.Anarchism
.Democracy

This is from another fellow, Ethiopian monarchist:"Since the revolution of 1974 which overthrew the monarchy Ethiopia, Ethiopia never was the same. The promotion of and foreign political system by the criminal leader of the derg Mengistu Haile Mariam. In which he, and his party brought communism to Ethiopia, brought nothing but death and destruction to Ethiopia. The current government which is and marxist regime, do not promote the interest of the people of Ethiopia at all. This current government promotes ethnic politics, which is not of Ethiopian creation, but the creation of and greedy governing view. As devoted and loyal Ethiopian's we must reclaim our hertiage, and save Ethiopia from those who want her destroyed. If we really want peace in Ethiopia, then we must restore a government that has been proven to work for Ethiopia for centuries. A government that has kept us from being conquered by foreigners, and kept our independence intact. A government that unify all of Ethiopia's people under one united banner. That courageous and honorible government was our monarchy. The Emperors of Ethiopia has always put the interest of the people first, before there own interest. We as Ethiopian's allow traitors to separate our selves from our Emperors, and follow those who lead us down the road of destruction. I ask of you my fellow Ethiopian's, restore our monarchy restore unity in Ethiopia and peace and unity in the horn of Africa. Help restore H.I.H Crown Prince Zera Yacob on the righteous throne of Ethiopia."

So, join me and together we will form an single state Africa, finished what Gaddafi started in his quest for a unionized Africa; Lets kill all who opposed the advancement of a modernize Africa. Let the Solomonic dynasty be the rulers of the Black race!
By Godstud
Can I join up? I am a sympathizer who agrees with the restoration of the Solomonic dynasty in Ethiopia, in order to eventually rule Africa.

Plus it's cool name.
Godstud wrote:Can I join up? I am a sympathizer who agrees with the restoration of the Solomonic dynasty in Ethiopia, in order to eventually rule Africa.

Plus it's cool name.

Sure as long you agree with the restoration, you can join.
I would like to join this society if I may. I do indeed support restoring the monarchy in Ethiopia. I am quite convinced, for all sorts of reasons, that restoring the monarchy in Ethiopia would be a profoundly good thing for that land and by extension the rest of Africa.
I too have recently become strangely fascinated by the greatness and majesty of the Solomonic monarchy of Ethiopia. May I humbly request to join the mighty Black Lion Society?
Potemkin wrote:I too have recently become strangely fascinated by the greatness and majesty of the Solomonic monarchy of Ethiopia. May I humbly request to join the mighty Black Lion Society?

All right you in, as long as you for the restoration of Empire.
Ethiopian monarchist wrote:I thought he still live in Ethiopia

Oh yes sorry, I've just been looking him up on wiki. He is apparently currently living in Addis Ababa just as you say.
So this is like fascist Rastafarianism?

Kick-ass uniforms and you're legally obliged to smoke weed. What's not to like?
By Nets
EM, our beautiful and fertile home-continent should not be ruled by the House of David or any other royal house. For is it not written?

7 And the Lord told him: “Listen to all that the people are saying to you; it is not you they have rejected, but they have rejected me as their king. 8 As they have done from the day I brought them up out of Egypt until this day, forsaking me and serving other gods, so they are doing to you. 9 Now listen to them; but warn them solemnly and let them know what the king who will reign over them will claim as his rights.”

10 Samuel told all the words of the Lord to the people who were asking him for a king. 11 He said, “This is what the king who will reign over you will claim as his rights: He will take your sons and make them serve with his chariots and horses, and they will run in front of his chariots. 12 Some he will assign to be commanders of thousands and commanders of fifties, and others to plow his ground and reap his harvest, and still others to make weapons of war and equipment for his chariots. 13 He will take your daughters to be perfumers and cooks and bakers. 14 He will take the best of your fields and vineyards and olive groves and give them to his attendants. 15 He will take a tenth of your grain and of your vintage and give it to his officials and attendants. 16 Your male and female servants and the best of your cattle[c] and donkeys he will take for his own use. 17 He will take a tenth of your flocks, and you yourselves will become his slaves. 18 When that day comes, you will cry out for relief from the king you have chosen, but the Lord will not answer you in that day.”

Monarchy is madness EM, an affront to God.
Nets wrote:EM, our beautiful and fertile home-continent should not be ruled by the House of David or any other royal house. For is it not written?

Monarchy is madness EM, an affront to God.

The Bible promotes monarchy, for God is the King of Kings, what is the point of that title if there are no Kings on Earth, God is an Monarchist, why do you think people say Jesus is King, he is the ruler of the Millennium Kingdom. He will rule Earth for 1000 years. What Samuel was talking about was the fact, the people prefer the rulings of a human king over God who is King of All Worlds.
So God punish them by giving them Saul;If they prefer a president it would have been just the same. The point was preferring human leader over God in Israel. Don't you want a Empire, an Black Emperor who leads the Black race to progress and modernization, republics failed us, democracy is weakness. People need a totalitarian leader, who symbolize Tradition and the Nation. Presidents don't have what Monarchs have, they serve what's best of their party, Monarchs serve the people the nation. I would rather give my life for the Emperor of Japan, than America.

While the United States does not comment in any wa[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Why are thousands of people trying to force their[…]

There is, or at least used to be, a Royalist Part[…]

Also, the Russians are apparently not fans of Isra[…]