Anti-Comintern party - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Private discussion areas.
By Drlee
Well, to be fair I only admire Yugoslavia as a prototype of National syndicalism and Stalin on his authoritarian economical plans of modernization.

Fucking college boys.......Demo....oppress him again. It did not stick.
Ethiopian monarchist wrote: I may not know much about it, but I will agree on it's criticism of capitalism, that's it.

I'm confused before I've even started.

Ok, re capitalism and fascism: whose economic model re capitalism do you support, and whose do you reject?
You Wrote:
Simple, the fascists or reactionaries will come to power and will start gassing and torture those on the left (I presume you're referring to Communists in particular, as opposed to everyone left of centre), and it will be public too. I may not know much about it, but I will agree on it's criticism of capitalism, that's it.

In the underlined portion, the word "it's". Is "it's" the fascists' or is "it's" the commies'?

The entire population of the universe is too dependent upon pronouns for my liking
'
Stormsmith wrote:In the underlined portion, the word "it's". Is "it's" the fascists' or is "it's" the commies'?

The entire population of the universe is too dependent upon pronouns for my liking
'

Curse my grammar, I meant Marxist criticism of capitalism.
By Drlee
You lock him in the room, I will get the Vanilla Ice albums.
Drlee wrote:Fucking college boys.......Demo....oppress him again. It did not stick.

Could I perhaps interest you in some fascinating Ron Paul literature and the truth about labor's oppression of poor mega billionaires...?
By Drlee
Could I perhaps interest you in some fascinating Ron Paul literature and the truth about labor's oppression of poor mega billionaires...?

Absolutely

Wait.

Did you just use the terms "Ron Paul" and "literature" in the same sentence?

Pretty clear France will be taking a leading role […]

He is even less coherent than Alex Jones. My gu[…]

Yes, and it did not order a ceasefire. Did you ev[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

A new film has been released destroying the offici[…]