Anti-Comintern party - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Private discussion areas.
By Drlee
I
will, however, get as sniffy as all get-out, and not offer him a seat nor tea.

That will do for a proper lady. Quite right.

Perhaps you know some Arab ladies who could ululate.
I suspect Ethipian Monarchist requires a good dose of oppressing right about now. A poorly attempted coup' is always a reason for some good old fashioned oppressing!

Now, scrub those floors wench! Wipe the tables! Serve Stormy her tea! Clean the Anti-comintern comintern chapel! *whipcrack*
By fuser
I would also like to join anti comintern comintern and request for the title of "Ethiopian Monarchist". If failing that please consider "Emperor of Ethiopia" as my title.
Sweet.

We have the following users:

Ethiopian monarchist
TIG
DRLee
Rejn
ComradeTim
Demothenes
Mikema63
annatar1914
Stormsmith
Nets
Verv
Paradigm
fuser
Dagoth Ur

With at least two supporters on with the Anti-Comintern Party. I think we're ready to start this going, I'll send in the appropriate request to begin the club.

Dear Assistant Leader, Who is an Almost Perfect Incarnation of the Appearance that a Leader Should have Should we not have the Leader we Already have who is Perfect wrote:Since you have been missing, a search of your room has turned up that you shave your armpits and keep olive oil, shall we say, other than in the kitchen.

Let's see how he responds.

Excellent! Soon he will not know where life begins and oppression ends!

Grand Inquisitor under the Highest Incarnation of the Revolutionary Comradely Love, TIG wrote:I humbly request to join as Grand Inquisitor under the Highest Incarnation of the Revolutionary Comradely Love, TIG. I shall root out heresy and make this empire strong, your highness.

Excellent. You shall be in the Comintern with the rest of your brothers running the Anti-Comintern Party. If you can find any traitors that aren't like the other in our list of members, do not hesitate to do what is needed.

Sun of the Nation, Dagoth Ur wrote:Dear Highest Incarnation of Revolutionary Comradely Love, TIG, I humbly request entry into your valiant service as Sun of the Nation, Dagoth Ur.

Sweet. We needed a Sun of the Nation badly. Thank you for joining the Comintern.
Demosthenes wrote:I suspect Ethipian Monarchist requires a good dose of oppressing right about now. A poorly attempted coup' is always a reason for some good old fashioned oppressing!

Now, scrub those floors wench! Wipe the tables! Serve Stormy her tea! Clean the Anti-comintern comintern chapel! *whipcrack*

Whipcrack! I do so love it when American men become all Rawhidey.....
Stormsmith wrote:Whipcrack! I do so love it when American men become all Rawhidey.....

Ooo...*blushes*

*goes back to oppressing...*
By Nets
The Immortal Goon wrote:Nets, you have already been included. All you need to do is pick a title and join the Comintern.

My title is "The People's Commissar for Orthodox Marxist-TIGist Thought". I would also like to be put in charge of outreach to the African-American community.
By Nets
The Immortal Goon wrote:I have, many times.

"Many" times? Really? Why? Like cover-to-cover, or the choice bits?
Nets wrote:My title is "The People's Commissar for Orthodox Marxist-TIGist Thought". I would also like to be put in charge of outreach to the African-American community.

You not ruining the Afro community any more with your liberal filth.
The People's Commissar for Orthodox Marxist-TIGist Thought wrote:My title is "The People's Commissar for Orthodox Marxist-TIGist Thought". I would also like to be put in charge of outreach to the African-American community.

Done. I can't think of anybody better for the job!

The People's Commissar for Orthodox Marxist-TIGist Thought wrote:"Many" times? Really? Why? Like cover-to-cover, or the choice bits?

I've probably read the whole thing several times, but the choice bits are what I tend to gravitate to when I read it. And I've never done, "cover to cover," as much as pulling what I need.

It's mostly been years of general western culture that made me go to it in order to fully understand a reference or something. Though now I go through it to teach. For instance, I assign Acts in my Western Civ class because it's a document from the Roman Empire that later has implications during the Reformation.
The Immortal Goon wrote:I've probably read the whole thing several times, but the choice bits are what I tend to gravitate to when I read it. And I've never done, "cover to cover," as much as pulling what I need.

It's mostly been years of general western culture that made me go to it in order to fully understand a reference or something. Though now I go through it to teach. For instance, I assign Acts in my Western Civ class because it's a document from the Roman Empire that later has implications during the Reformation.

You bastards, you will not ruin this party, get out!!!!
By mikema63
I would like the title "The peoples commissar of science and Lysenkoism", I would also like to help with religious outreach if possible.
By mikema63
Grand Inquisitor under the Highest Incarnation of the Revolutionary Comradely Love, TIG, is our leader.

If your not carefully you'll be banned for that kind of counter-counter-revolutionary thought.

This is a lie. You're not that stupid or ignorant[…]

Neither is an option too. Neither have your inte[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@JohnRawls There is no ethnic cleansing going o[…]

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]