Anti-Comintern party - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Private discussion areas.
mikema63 wrote:Grand Inquisitor under the Highest Incarnation of the Revolutionary Comradely Love, TIG, is our leader.

If your not carefully you'll be banned for that kind of counter-counter-revolutionary thought.

Can and may I hurt you?
That wouldn't be very nice, E. M.

How about you be the Divine Giver of Heavenly Cakes at the next meeting. We could make it permanent if you like. Oh, and I like coffee with it on a morning, tea after 14:00. Please put the milk in first.

I believe in starting as we mean to go on.
By mikema63
If you could also clean up after the meeting? I'm sure you'll be happy to be a valuable contributor to the anti-Comintern party.
By mikema63
The anti-anti-comintern party? That sounds like an excellent branch for the anti-comintern party.

I nominate myself "glorious leader in the image of the grand inquisitor under the highest incarnation of the recolutionary comradely love, tig, mikema thought"
Ethiopian Monarchist:

Now, don't be like that. I was thinking you might host a debate, something like

"Was Spielberg Correct, or is the Arc of the Covenant in Ethiopia?"
or "The Cassava - Tuber or Trauma?"

Your call, really.
Stormsmith wrote:Ethiopian Monarchist:

Now, don't be like that. I was thinking you might host a debate, something like

"Was Spielberg Correct, or is the Arc of the Covenant in Ethiopia?"
or "The Cassava - Tuber or Trauma?"

Your call, really.

The point of this was to have a constructive criticism against the Leftist Egalitarian thought, we can't do that if reds are here trolling everything.
Soooooooooooo Spielberg was wrong? No, no don't answer me now. I want to be surprised at the meeting.
By mikema63
The reds have infiltrated the anti-comintern?

I request glorious leader to being a purge against the counter-counter-revolutionaries immediately!
Ethiopian monarchist wrote:Ok, I'll play along.

Lovely. I took the liberty of snooping your profile, and your economic stance and mine are almost identical. Now, I might tease you a little, but its meant in fun and not meant to be trolling. You probably know this by now: the others here are pretty decent about debating the issues without getting nasty.

What's on your mind about these commies?

(I'll overlook the absence of the cake today as I had Oreos and coffee for breakfast)
Alright lads. Friendly banter is fine, but lets not be mean to EM. Lets abandon the party and let him start a new one.
Stormsmith wrote:
Lovely. I took the liberty of snooping your profile, and your economic stance and mine are almost identical. Now, I might tease you a little, but its meant in fun and not meant to be trolling. You probably know this by now: the others here are pretty decent about debating the issues without getting nasty.

What's on your mind about these commies?

(I'll overlook the absence of the cake today as I had Oreos and coffee for breakfast)

Well, to be fair I only admire Yugoslavia as a prototype of National syndicalism and Stalin on his authoritarian economical plans of modernization. These commies are Cultural Marxists, they love the fall of traditional values, their race and the Monarchies that made the West powerful.
By mikema63
There isn't any such thing as cultural marxism. Are you perhaps referring to progressivism (of the current liberal strain)?
Okay, I've got some reading to do. I'll get back as soon as I can, but its probably going to be a day and a half.
mikema63 wrote:There isn't any such thing as cultural marxism. Are you perhaps referring to progressivism (of the current liberal strain)?

Same difference, either way I going to call it Cultural Marxism for that what you promote, even if it's not by that name.
Dagoth Ur wrote:EM how can you beat Marxism if you know nothing about it?

Simple, the fascists or reactionaries will come to power and will start gassing and torture those on the left, and it will be public too. I may not know much about it, but I will agree on it's criticism of capitalism, that's it.
By Dagoth Ur
Fascists only ever gain power because Marxists are gaining power. You torture our comrades and we hang your comrades. We'll always win in the end, resistance is futile.
Last edited by Dagoth Ur on 08 Oct 2014 22:16, edited 1 time in total.

If anyone wants to show an example of the IDF and […]

The tail has been wagging the dog.. Israel is a[…]

Candace Owens

She has, and to add gravitas to what she has said[…]

@litwin is clearly an Alex Jones type conspirac[…]