The Chivalric Order of the Sun Wheel - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Private discussion areas.
I do not drink either and never have very often. I find drunks, as a rule to be borish and annoying, I dont even care for drunk women myself, and in fact rarely trust those who frequenly drink to excess.

On that note, Saeko has been promoted to forum executioner.
Far-Right Sage wrote:I don't know about these party cocktails and the five or seven components crazy people mix into them in those rave-like nightclubs

Wow, FRS has no idea what a "rave" is and is incredibly showing his age. People don't drink fancy cocktails (at least not of the alcohol variety) at a rave.

I will now get off your lawn FRS.
Demosthenes wrote:I do not drink either and never have very often. I find drunks, as a rule to be borish and annoying, I dont even care for drunk women myself, and in fact rarely trust those who frequenly drink to excess.

Whoa, this is preposterous. How can a non drunkard run a forum or anything for that matter, a palace coup is needed, where is TIG?

Also if anyone had slightest of doubt that FRS is not really really old, it should be cleared now.
fuser wrote:
Whoa, this is preposterous. How can a non drunkard run a forum or anything for that matter, a palace coup is needed, where is TIG?

Also if anyone had slightest of doubt that FRS is not really really old, it should be cleared now.

Maybe, but i'd say that he does happen to be really really clever. And 'old'? What's the cut off point here, say 45?
Yes, yes, I may have made a mistake in the terminology, but I'm referring primarily to that rave-atmosphere with the glowsticks and such you often see portrayed indoors in today's nightclubs. I stepped into one accidentally and out within what couldn't have been more than 15 or 20 seconds in the meatpacking district of New York City not that many years ago.
Saeko wrote:I don't drink. I hate alcohol, and I've known only a few others like me. The reason is that, for me at least, alcohol produces extremely unpleasant physical sensations and mental fatigue. For me, being even a little tipsy is extremely uncomfortable, while being drunk feels like I'm being suffocated, mentally and physically. I just don't understand how people can find this enjoyable.

Are there other intoxicants you enjoy?
Cromwell wrote:I don't drink, since we seem to be sharing that information.

You have now been promoted to Assistant Forum Executioner. Please report to the Forum Executioner for instruction.
ComradeTim wrote:I don't drink too (lies). What position do I get?

Report to Saeko and Cromwell for your assignment (lies).

*You know what to do people*
Who are the sworn enemies of the Order?

Does the Order have a fitting theme tune yet?

Will morbidly obese people be banned from the Order?

What will be the primary method that the Order will utilise to expand its influence and ultimately conquer the known universe?

Does the Order plan on sowing discord and wreaking havoc from the darkness to deliberately bring about the collapse of society and the ushering in of a new era?
Noob wrote:Who are the sworn enemies of the Order?

Anyone who gets in our way.
Noob wrote:Does the Order have a fitting theme tune yet?
Nope, not yet. Such things are low priority for now.
Noob wrote:Will morbidly obese people be banned from the Order?

Morbidly obese, could not join, even as a squire. Tubby people could join as a squire but couldn't earn a knighthood until they had whipped themselves into shape.
Noob wrote:What will be the primary method that the Order will utilise to expand its influence and ultimately conquer the known universe?
Develop real power in all things: technical, martial, scientific, economic and organisational power.
Noob wrote:Does the Order plan on sowing discord and wreaking havoc from the darkness to deliberately bring about the collapse of society and the ushering in of a new era?

Nothing too sneaky. Just be better than everyone else such that the best will want to join us and the worst will slither away in shame.
Hmmm, I'm feeling as if a good execution needs to take place.

Saeko, where are you? Have you sharpened your guisarme yet?
Demosthenes wrote:Hmmm, I'm feeling as if a good execution needs to take place.

Saeko, where are you? Have you sharpened your guisarme yet?

Reporting for duty, sir!

I have prepared the Giant Mallet of Justice. (Makes their bones go *crunch* *crunch*)
I just had a funky idea. How about incorporating the Chivalric Order of the Sun Wheel as a military charity? We could raise money for the public benefit of slaying jihadis or something. It's not particularly common for military organisations to fund themselves through donations but it does happen.

Gov.uk guide for setting up a charity

Your charity must have ‘charitable purposes’ that help the public (known as being ‘for public benefit’).

Charitable purposes include things that contribute to:

relieving poverty
education
religion
health
saving lives
citizenship or community development
the arts
amateur sport
human rights
religious or racial harmony
the protection of the environment