The Perennial Society II - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Private discussion areas.
Don't mind RA, ComradeTim. He uses this forum to vent out his frustration over his disapproving family. Before long he'll start referring to you with strange names, which are in fact the names of his relatives. This would be an indication that he has moved to the stage where he wants to gear up the acrimony for the purpose of ending up on your shoulder. At this point you'll be expected to hug him. A cathartic release will follow and tears will be shed. Just let it happen. Afterwards he'll call you a fag, but it'll have meant something to him. Needless to say he'll resume the cycle with another unsuspecting victim almost immediately afterwards, but in the cosmic sense it helped restore his fractured soul - one shard at a time.
I don't have feelings of inadequacy, which is why I don't need to create a ridiculous hodgepodge of religions to feign being interesting.

You know you can be interested in different religions and philosophies without adding them to your endless hyphen stream of beliefs, right?
Then how would people know I was interested in them? I appreciate detail when others talk about their beliefs, so why should I needlessly withhold information?
You can talk about your interests all you want, but its pretentious and ridiculous to add every belief that you ever read a wikipedia article about to your title.

It reminds me of the explosion of different sexual orientations that have emerged in the past few years.
It's five man, five, barely longer than two others. It's a bit of harmless pretentioun. Must you always be harshing my mellow?

Seriously, what's with all the, "I hate Tim stuff"?
I hope I don't get warned for this, but I felt especially hurt that a fellow anarchist would side with Stalinists to evict me, especially one I hadn't even spoken to.
ComradeTim wrote:I hope I don't get warned for this, but I felt especially hurt that a fellow anarchist would side with Stalinists to evict me, especially one I hadn't even spoken to.

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that ideological disagreement was all that was involved. As for this club, based on the experience in SN-RF and your previous posts about religion, I will strongly recommend that you not be allowed in.
Fails in a way that only insufferable nerds suffer.
Well, I can at least hold my head high when I say I never swore at anyone, as certain persons did, nor call anyone a fascist, as certain other users did nor call anyone a liar, as certain other persons did. And that's all I have to say about that.

As for religion, I only ever disparaged the Abrahamic God and religions. On what basis should I be denied entry?
ComradeTim wrote:Well, I can at least hold my head high when I say I never swore at anyone, as certain persons did, nor call anyone a fascist, as certain other users did nor call anyone a liar, as certain other persons did. And that's all I have to say about that.

Nah, you just kinda slunk around in a passive aggressive way stirring shit and causing problems with other members of the club just for attention or simply to be a troll. But yeah sure you certainly never swore at anyone. You are truly just a poor little victim who just keeps getting picked on by nearly everyone else for no reason whatsoever, because the number of users who have now come out against you happens all the time to other users as well.... for no reason whatsoever...

You keep it religous sport.
Given the general petty nature of PoFo denizens and their tendencies to gang up on those they consider a threat, I would take that as a compliment, ComradeTim.
The Sabbaticus wrote:Given the general petty nature of PoFo denizens and their tendencies to gang up on those they consider a threat, I would take that as a compliment, ComradeTim.

Given the seemingly endless nature of the insufferable nerd who thinks he knows *just a little more* than every other hipster he's ever met, and comments on just about anything at all just to read his own imagined genius I would say that would probably be about the last thing to do.

Then again, I shouldn't be surprised when one shit stirrer attempts to rouse another, I suppose.

He is still under checks and balances while other[…]

So the evidence shows that it was almost certainly[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The claim is a conditional statement. This is one[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I don't know who are you are referring to, but th[…]