Q of England's husband rams SUV into baby - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about sports cars, aeroplanes, ships, rockets etc.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

Prince Philip - age 97 - was recently out farting around in his SUV when he rammed into a small car carrying two women and a baby. He was unharmed, but one of the passengers suffered a broken wrist.

This is in the news because he didn't apologize for ten days after the incident. He was also photographed a few days later, driving alone, in a brand new SUV without his seatbelt on. At the scene of the collision, the police said something intimidating to the victims regarding who they had been injured by.

The PR flack afterwards meant that he had to excuse himself somehow, so he's claiming that "he was blinded by the sun" - and not just a dangerously senile old driver with a sense of entitlement that the sun has never set on.

Here is an article regarding his claim that he was "Blinded by the Light."

Was Prince Philip really 'dazzled'? New photos reveal low sun at crash site

[youtube]lcWVL4B-4pI[/youtube]
QatzelOk wrote:He was unharmed, but one of the passengers suffered a broken wrist.

I like how they tell you how this guy was safe before telling you the people in the other car were hurt. :lol:
Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, was Chancellor of Cambridge University until he stepped down in 2011 due to his old age. He has a chauffeur for the Royal Family to drive him around. Probably he mostly relied on royal chauffeurs in the past and he may be too old to drive a car on his own.
Rancid wrote:I like how they tell you how this guy was safe before telling you the people in the other car were hurt. :lol:

Even better were the kind words to the child-ramming pseudo-king from the Archbishop of York:

And the twitter storm that followed. :lol:
Low sun is more dangerous than a higher sun when driving. Because it can shine directly into your eyes and the sunvisor is useless.

In reality he should have worn sunglasses.

Yes at 97 he's too old to drive an SUV but yeah his statement is probably valid. The Sun was shining directly in his face no doubt.
Did I read somewhere that the Queen was none to pleased with her hubby? Can you imagine how that convo went down? :lol:
In her hey day, I’d picture the Queen doing the whole composed, silent treatment, but I reckon she just lets rip at Phil now :eh:
colliric wrote:Low sun is more dangerous than a higher sun when driving. Because it can shine directly into your eyes and the sunvisor is useless.

In reality he should have worn sunglasses.

Yes at 97 he's too old to drive an SUV but yeah his statement is probably valid. The Sun was shining directly in his face no doubt.

If you check the weather for that day, it was overcast that day where the accident occurred, according to the victims of the Royal SUV statement to the Mirror.

Canoe wrote:Prince Philip didn't apologize, injured crash passenger says
The woman at the centre of Prince Philip’s car crash has talked about the incident.

Emma Fairweather, 46, who broke her wrist, has revealed that she had not received an apology from the 97-year-old Duke Of Edinburgh.

The mother-of-two is in “pain, shock and upset” after the nasty car smash caused by the British Royal.
She was in the Kia with her friend – who was driving – and the friend’s nine-month-old baby at the time.

Prince Philip was reportedly dazzled by the sun – but Emma insists she recalls it being cloudy that day.

She said: “I’m lucky to be alive and he hasn’t even said sorry.

His PR servants have since issued an apology on his behalf.
The driver who almost killed the baby by driving his SUV recklessly... has passed away at the ripe age of 99.

Meanwhile, the former baby is being boycotted by commercial media.

Image"I'm fine, but I still have flashbacks."
Here is a quote from the person who almost killed a baby with his SUV.

"In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation"

This doesn't sound like someone who would drive carefully, does it. What is the difference between killing billions of people with a virus, or killing a few people with a Land Rover? Whichever you choose to do, you still get to wear a crown and unveil plaques.

Helping Ukraine to defeat the Russian invasion an[…]

https://twitter.com/huwaidaarraf/status/1773389663[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

What wat0n is trying to distract from: https://tw[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/1773436787622[…]