The Vehicle That I Need - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about sports cars, aeroplanes, ships, rockets etc.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By briansmith
I need a GMC or a Ford or a Chevrolet truck... with an electric, hydrogen, or somehow hybrid engine. I REQUIRE THIS. IMMEDIATELY.

Let me tell you... restricting yourself to walking & public transportation (or car pools) because you can't get a nice huge vehicle, truck or a cargo van, with a clean(er) engine SUCKS.

Sucks.

It would be so much easier if I didn't have an environmental conscience. ;)
By Locke
You could get a bike so you would not have to walk. That would be really environmentally friendly. :lol:

Good luck in getting that truck. Don't you just love capitalism? ha ha
(Geez, I am starting to sound like everyone else on PoFO)

-Locke

"Draft the SUV drivers first"
By Buck Williams
I need a GMC or a Ford or a Chevrolet truck... with an electric, hydrogen, or somehow hybrid engine. I REQUIRE THIS. IMMEDIATELY

Well at the rate that Bush is trying to get hydrogen cars devolped.... you should be able to get sometime in the year 2009..

Of course you could always get a used car. My sister got a used neon for under $2000
By Adrien
Buy a Prius! It's the car of the Future!

You can aslo buy the new hybrid Honda Civic, or the Insight..
By McKooter
What you need is a greasel!

There actually efficient and cheap. I have a 84 VW Jetta Greasel and it runs great and is more enviormentally friendly than you could imagine. No performance loss either.

https://i.ibb.co/VDfthZC/IMG-0141&#[…]

I don't care who I have to fight. White people wh[…]

World War II Day by Day

Yes, we can thank this period in Britain--and Orw[…]

This is a story about a woman who was denied adequ[…]