The almighty Zil! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about sports cars, aeroplanes, ships, rockets etc.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By ZenWilsonian
Okay, the Lada was such a crap car... solid, yes... sturdy, maybe. Non-rusty - hell no! I mean, If you can tolerate high petrol expenses, rust and crap speeds I guess it was a good car... but there is no car in the world that beats the ZIL!!! Apparently they stopped making them and went into compacts (blasphemy!!! Now party cardres have no leg room! Evil capitalist scum!)

But let us talk about the good ole fashioned Zils the way we like them. Some say its like a private jet built for roads.. The power yet the smootheness. I've never been in one, but if I find one and something amazing happens financially, I'm getting one... parking it in the street could be a problem, especially with those stupid kids that scratch the cars... what I wouldn't do for a garage (which is where it would stay for 1 yr 2 mnths until I'm old enough to drive.. heheh.)
By Krasniy Yastreb
The Lada is as almighty as the Zil, but in a different way...

If a stocky, unshaven peasant from the Urals needed to hammer along to town after breaking 50 chicken's necks before breakfast, would you give him a Zil?

I think not. A good old Lada Zhiguli would be the only car to survive his driving...
By ZenWilsonian
If a stocky, unshaven peasant from the Urals needed to hammer along to town after breaking 50 chicken's necks before breakfast, would you give him a Zil?

Well, yes, you are right there, each to each's needs and abillities goes for cars too. But generally the Zil is almightier. Ladas are cool. I don't thínk I'll ever really afford a Zil, so I'm gonna get a Lada and heavily customise it. The Zil remains my dream car, though. Better than any western machine, it is a car of its own. Whereas, Lada, there were comparable models.
By grinner
A tubbed-out, slammed Zil with a chopped top and a blower would rule.

For 10g marijuana you get 2 years jail. I talked[…]

If you believe this then how can you accuse anyon[…]

The claim isn't "unsupported", I've alr[…]

...I believe that you are capable of arguing in g[…]