Classic car shows - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about sports cars, aeroplanes, ships, rockets etc.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By franfran
Some car shows are just a display of cars, but some offer a lot more. One that I've been to a couple of times that aside from being huge (someone told me there were over 1600 cars there) is held in conjunction with the annual Arts and Crafts show at Kings School, Parramatta in western Sydney. Here's some photos I took at last year's show:

By franfran
I've seen that one driving around Sydney a couple of times, so it doesn't just come out for car shows. There are a fair few Morris Minors still on the road here too.
By The Clockwork Rat
My parents had a Morris Minor! It was shit :lol: I think I saw a couple of pretty elderly Beetles when driving around Manhattan Beach area. Also, my parents neighbour has some classic car of a make I don't know.

There should be a fair number of classic car shows around my area (Britain), but I haven't been to any.
By Jarlaxle
There are some around here, but the big one i go to is every June: the Hot Rod Power Tour. Hot Rod Magazine puts it on...seven cities in seven days, the world's biggest rolling car show. 8)

I'm a 4-time Long Hauler:
2007-Cleveland, Ohio to Little Rock, Arkansas
2008-Little Rock to Madison, Wisconsin
2009-Madison, Wisconsin to Bristol, Tennessee
2010-Newton, Iowa to Mobile, Alabama
By xoplytnyk
The best 'rod show in North America is in 2 weeks in Detroit. The 2010 Woodward Cruise.
By franfran
Well, I've been reorganising the photos in my Photobucket account, and it stuffed up all the links, so here we go again:

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Hamas are terrorist animals who started this and […]

It is possible but Zelensky refuses to talk... no[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster Hamas committed a terrorist attack(s)[…]