Your verdict of the Alfa Romeo 156 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about sports cars, aeroplanes, ships, rockets etc.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

I always wanted to own an Alfa Romeo, but I dont want to spend an insane amount of dollars so im not touching the 159 series, but looking at the 156 series (2004-2006). I dont know how many of you are into cars, but i hear the 156 has been known to have issues. Of course i assume its more likely the case when it comes to models back from 1999-2003, however I assume the later version would have eliminated many of its errors. Regardless, do many of you think the 156 is a nice car? I surely do. the 156 looks awesome, its interior is mint, they generally have a nice sporty engine and its classy.

By Il Duce
Fiats are god damn ugly.
By Lensky1917
It's the only reasonable Italian car.

You're in Australia anyways. Get a Vauxhall. :|

Unless you're trying to go with a dictator thing, go with a SEAT(Spain) or a Volkswagen(Germany). You could go the Japanese route and get a Mistsubshi. :hmm:
By Il Duce
I dont think they seel those cars here.

And FYI, I got a Mitsubishi.

By Il Duce
Yeah they sell them, but not Vauxhalls. New car companies are entering the market, like Skoda and Proton. Neither of them i fancy though.

Alfa has class over all the cars you mentioned, but i do love my Mitsubishis.
By Il Duce
Never heard of them til now. But i can see how they use copies of Holden/Ford vehicles. They are too common in Australia and bore me.

My price range is between 15-20,000
By Il Duce
I decided not to. :(

I spoke to my uncle who had one. He said they're awesome, but you have to baby it cause they are very temperamental and cost a fuck load.
By Il Duce
He is not entirely wise. Once was a business man for a mining company, now a drunk in rehab, divorced with two kids and lost his house, thus living with his parents.
By Il Duce
He thinks they're awesome, especially the latest models out there. :)
By Jackal
Ahhh Alfa Romeos, Fiats, and SEATs. I wish I could find these in the States (especially the SEATs!). There is some hope though as Fiat is starting to come back with opening dealerships but only one model will be available at the beginning it seems - Fiat 500 (I personally would like to buy the Stilo 3 door hatchback). Hopefully they start importing more and more as the years go on.

No, I want you to be happy. I will be happy when[…]

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/1781137192[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I love how everybody is rambling about printing m[…]

Desantis made it illegal for cities in Florida to […]