Your Four Wheeled ride..... - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about sports cars, aeroplanes, ships, rockets etc.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

A 2000 Toyota Corolla and a 2009 Toyota Camry. If the job I'm trying to get is in downtown, I will start riding a bike to work, as I live .5 miles (but more like 1.25-1.5 miles in the part of downtown I might have a job) from downtown proper.

I intend to keep the 2000 corolla until about 2015-2020.
A '94 and a '04 Dodge Intrepid and a '97 Dodge Dakota Pickup. Don't even go there, BOYZ!!! I actually use the truck for hauling shit. And I've actually "hauled shit"(usually horse shit for new lawns) several times. That's Wyoming, USA for ya. I got it because I do construction and move loads around. I technically own all the vehicles cause I bought them, but we have 3 because there are 3 of us in the family who need to get around on our own schedules. No reliable public transportation here.
My old car, which I still love... http://zagadka.net/car.jpg - 1984 Mercedes 190e

My current ride, which I am indifferent toward... http://zagadka.net/car2.jpg - 2001 Chevy Malibu
Last edited by Zagadka on 30 Jul 2012 08:53, edited 1 time in total.
@ HHBH---I'm in the SouthWest/Mining corner. I was borned and raised in the central area, moved to Denver for college, moved back home, then married and moved here where I raised my babies til I divorced the cheating bastard, moved to Salt Lake for a few years and now am back and figure I'll die here.

It's "Home", so What the Fuck. I love these people even though they are a bunch of Fox-addicted retards and I have to chase down decent international forums to keep myself abreast of the outside world. Even if I do ever get going good enough to get somewhere else(there may be a chance that Australia is looking to recruit me and the X), I'll always maintain a way to get back "Home" if I need to.

This really is a good place to call "Home" when the shit hits the fan.
2000 Toyota Previa 8-seater.
2007 Vauxhall Zafira 7-seater.

When I leave the RAF and get my lump sum next year, I'll be looking for an '02/'03 Landrover Discovery. :)
Notorious B.i.G. wrote:Crollic, unless it's an 8, why would you supercharge a 6 EF Falcon? Holden supercharged the V6 VT Commodore and badged it as an SS to sell alongside the 8's. It was a dismal failure. You’d be better dropping in a pre-turbod inline 6 from an old XR6.
That being said, if it’s an 8 go for it, but save your money and upgrade from a EF Falcon!
I have a Series III AU Fairmont Ghia V8.

Because I love the dang thing, simple as that...

I've already spent plenty on it, so modding it further is certainly on the cards(as it's got a good 150,000kms till it gets close to "the end")

I don't think I'd go for a body kit, as I think they look terrible(and the '95 body was pretty good).

Since I got it less than two years ago:
New Wheel bearings(All 4, they were making alot of noise)
New Muffler
New Suspension(Totally replaced, understandable considering when I got it the mechanic told me they were all originals)
New Boot Struts
New Third Party Car Alarm Upgrader(totally worth it)
New CD/USB Player
New Altinator
New Battery(but obviously that's normal)
Someone hit my front driver side door badly while parked, had that repaired(thanks to insurance).
New passenger window(Had a visible GPS, you can guess what happened).

Just got some new Wheel rims for it.

Including Petrol and Servicing, I've spent thousands on it already.... Estimate about $7,000 or so. What's a few extra grand?
Citroen DS3 (drive now)

(Don't drive em anymore sniff) Although i have sweet memroies of
(hyndai getz)

and (Military helendvagen)

Thompson_NCL wrote:Hit and run on cyclists is even more fun if there are not witnesses!

I don't advocate obnoxious cycling behaviour, but I don't find that sort of thing all that funny either. The flat-mate of someone I know was a junior doctor who told of one such case they dealt with. The woman was knocked down by a car into oncoming traffic on the opposite side of the road. She got crushed by a lorry but was still alive when she got to hospital where she died shortly afterwards. She (Jr. Doc) said that even if they had managed to stabilise her she would not have lived long because some of her organs were totally wrecked. They found no ID, but did find pictures of her kids. Reckless driving sucks. :|
MissTNT wrote:@ HHBH---I'm in the SouthWest/Mining corner. I was borned and raised in the central area, moved to Denver for college, moved back home, then married and moved here where I raised my babies til I divorced the cheating bastard, moved to Salt Lake for a few years and now am back and figure I'll die here.

This really is a good place to call "Home" when the shit hits the fan.

ah, cool beans. I just asked 'because I'm in Billings & I believe you're the closest PoFer to me.
Zagadka wrote:In a recent study, 7 out of 10 PoFo members can't count to four.
:lol: I had 2 bikes, which if you add up, comes to 4.
Godstud wrote: I had 2 bikes, which if you add up, comes to 4.

You ride two bikes at the same time?
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Define died first? Are missing in action for mo[…]

@FiveofSwords What is race? How to define it[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

…. the left puts on the gas pedal and the right […]

@QatzelOk DeSantis got rid of a book showing chi[…]