What Do You Drive? - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about sports cars, aeroplanes, ships, rockets etc.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Il Duce
Was 18,000, but he dropped it to 16,000. It only did 82,000 kms which is damn good for a car from 2002. It was at the Heidelberg Mitsubishi dealership.
By Notorious B.i.G.
I'd say you could get alot more off it. If the guy offered a drop of 2g without any consideration, I'd say they are trying to move it.

If you don't mind me asking, what are ytou looking to spend?

I think you could haggel for 15, maybe even 14. I mean, dropping the price 2g strait up... thats gotta be a good sign
By Il Duce
Maybe i could get it cheaper, but i think this car will be a bitch to service and insurance will be a pain. I prefer a more standard VRX just to be safe rather than a Ralliart.
By sploop!

45 - 50 MPG; Easy to self-maintain; fast enough (how often do you do more than 90mph? Or 60mph, even?), supremely reliable.
By QatzelOk

A 2005 Norco Citadel.

website

Norcos are made in BC.
By smashthestate
Mine doesn't have the window shades, though. And I got Bridgestone tires.

Dream car:
By QatzelOk
I don't have a "dream bike." I'm happy with the one I have now.

What do you eat before bedtime that leads to dreams about transportation options? WD-40 sandwiches?
By QatzelOk
I love my bike. But my daily commute would take all day...

Bike/train?
By sploop!
Unbelievably, the trains in my neck of the woods only run West to East, and I need to go North. The journey is possible, but not that clever. Also, and equally unbelievable, UK trains are not geared up for the cycle/train thing. They often have silly rules like 2 cycles per train!

Ideally, I need to work closer to where I live...
By Maas
Bike/train?

to work: both.

^my (t)rusty double headlighted iron stallion. :D
(it's a piece of crap, but always gets me from A to B, and it peddles great)

I also own a peugeot 206, but I hardly drive in it.
traffic jams annoy me to much.
By Notorious B.i.G.
Shouldn't all you bike loving toffs be posting in a thread called "What I Ride"? Because I hate to point out a fundamental flaw with your hippy loving transport, but you do not 'drive' a bike.
By Infidelis
Shouldn't all you bike loving toffs be posting in a thread called "What I Ride"? Because I hate to point out a fundamental flaw with your hippy loving transport, but you do not 'drive' a bike.

*Resists low-brow jokes about riding his mother...*

I shall instead post a stock pic of my alternative mode of transportation:

Some minor things I've done is get smoother tires for the road, a more comfortable saddle, a riser bar, SPD cleats and bullhorns...not to mention some scuffs from learning how to ride with SPD cleats. :knife:
By Thunderhawk

Isnt the definition of drive, basically, to control or influence the motion and direction of a thing* that moves?

*object, lifeform, etc?

In theory, a rancher could post pictures of sheep that he drives.
Last edited by Thunderhawk on 23 Jun 2008 12:15, edited 1 time in total.
By Notorious B.i.G.
Come now, on ya bike and peddle to another thread.

If I want to see pictures of bikes, I'd drive to the local bike shop, then come home and cut my legs with razor blades, because I realised that was more constructive use of my time.
By Erebus
A Suzuki GSX-R1000.

By Dr House
A Suzuki GSX-R1000.

Roots: :up:

-Dr House :smokin:
By Dave
I drive the following vehicles:

• 1998 BMW M3
  • 1991 Toyota Corolla
  • 1989 Volvo 740

I'm scrapping the Toyota and the Volvo shortly, and getting an early 90s white Ford Bronco as well as a 1980-1985 Mercedes Benz SL. I may sell the BMW, but I'm undecided.
By Erebus
I love the bike, glad you like it too House. :smokin:
By hannu
Dave wrote: 1998 BMW M3

Canadian spec or the low power US version? :D

A gentle tongue speaks many languages.. :lol:[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Assuming it's true. What a jackass. It's like tho[…]

Wishing Georgia and Georgians success as they seek[…]

@FiveofSwords Bamshad et al. (2004) showed, […]