Favourite car by category - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about sports cars, aeroplanes, ships, rockets etc.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Adrien
Also, just for the kicks, if some of you are into it you can check out the Lincoln page on Wikicars.org, it's the result of my little hobby these days: gathering lots of books and writing a history of Lincoln. I've gotten pretty far already but there is a lot more on my computer needing more work yet.
By Thunderhawk
Images are blurry.
By Adrien
Yeah, images are not mine and the uploading feature on that website does not work good.

I plan on taking it to Wikipedia eventually. At the moment I am already reading over what I already have, to rewrite or clarify parts that my new sources have shed a new light on, then I will go on one more chapter, put the whole thing in a more academical form with regards to biographies, sources, and quotes, and then I will resume writing. I actually have a lot more on my computer and after doing all that and before putting it online I'll try to make something with it too.
By Sebastian123
I am waiting for the next car magazine which is from the year 2011. And I was able to categories the newest car and their features. This is how I can see those car that has a great development.
By SSDR
I don't really have favourites, but I can say one car per category that I really like.

Sport Compact (Stock) - Mercedes Benz W205 AMG

Sport Compact (as a platform for modification) - N/A

Muscle Car - Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3

Exotic - Porsche 918 Spyder

SUV - Porsche Macan

Luxury Car - Mercedes Maybach S 650

Family Car - Trabant 601

Bike - BMW R27

Weird Car/Prototype - 1962 Mercedes Benz 220 SL Prototype (It is so fucking revolutionary for cars for the rest of the 1960's, 1970's, and 1980's)
Sport Compact(?) (Stock) - Ford Focus RS

Sport Compact(?) (as a platform for modification) - Nissan Skyline r32.

Muscle Car - 1969 Dodge Charger R/T-SE

Exotic - Lambourghini Gallardo Spyder

SUV - No such thing as a good SUV.

Luxury Car - BMW M5

Family Car - Hyundai Sonata

Bike - Ducati 848 Corse Evo ( I have one. It's epic.)

Weird Car/Prototype - The DMC Delorean.
ENTRY-LEVEL COMPACT
MID-SIZE EUROPEAN SEDAN
SPORT-UTILITY VEHICLE
RECREATIONAL PICK-UP
MUSCLE CAR
Thanks @QatzelOk What would a thread about cars be with the resident TROLL showing up. :lol: You are indeed a wet blanket of epic proportions.
Dr House wrote:No AMG is gonna beat an R-32 skyline with 862 bhp from a stoplight.

No Nissan is gonna beat a Koenigsegg Jesko with 1,578 bhp from a stoplight.

:)
This might...
Nissan Skyline GTR 32 1500HP

Then again, I kind of prefer bikes. :)

Hayabusa GSX1300 R

The bike I have says 260 kph is the top speed (Ducati 848 Corse Evo), but it can go 300 kph.

If you're not first, you're last!
Godstud wrote:This might...

It's doubtful you would see that at a stoplight.

Also, it's top speed is only 402km/h measured over 1 mile. The manufacturer claims the low drag variant of my pick, the street legal car, has a top speed in excess of 483 km/h (300 mph).

Last edited by ingliz on 02 Jul 2019 09:44, edited 1 time in total.
BMW i310. (own)
BMW M5. (owned)
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo. (wishlist)
Mercedes E250. (owned)
Mercedes S600. (wishlist)
Mercedes S400 (wishlist)
Mercedes E200. (owned, 2 versions of it.)
Mitsubishi outlander. (own) (replacing the Pajero)
Chevrolet Tahoe. (own)
Cadillac CTS. (wishlist)
Cadillac Coupe Deville. ( wishlist)
Toyota Celica. (wishlist)
Ford F-150. (own)
Maserati GranTurismo. (wishlist)

Those are my favs.

@Godstud
Man, Lamborghini Gallardo? You should look up the huracan, that is a true piece of art. :p
Yes, @anasawad. You're right. I had forgotten the name of that one. Indeed. :D

Lambo Hurican
Sport Compact (Stock) - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution

Sport Compact (as a platform for modification) - Nissan Skyline R32

Muscle Car - Chevy Camaro SS convertible

Exotic - Ferrari F50, Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet (I just love the sound the flat-six makes.

SUV - GMC Danali 4x4

Luxury Car - Bentley Mulsanne

Family Car - Chevrolet SS

Bike - Kawasaki ZX-10RR

Weird Car/Prototype - Tesla Roadster
I recently purchased a Jaguar ipace e400 which I would suggest could be the best family car/ all rounder in the world loads of space, cheap service and fuel, high driving position but very fast and good handling/comfort combination.

Best suv is full fat ranger Rover svr

Best gt luxury I think Mercedes s63 coupe

Best sports car would be alpine a110 for my tastes. Don’t like super cars.
ingliz wrote:No Nissan is gonna beat a Koenigsegg Jesko with 1,578 bhp from a stoplight.

Yeah, but to be fair, you're not going to see too many Koenigsegg Jeskos on the road...
I sold my Land Rover Defender some time back, and have been itching to replace it with something similar.

I test drove a Bentley Bentayga while I was in New York last week.

It's definitely made the short list...
I've got my eye on a 1985 Chevy Cavalier. While I am a highly successful and wealthy businessman I avoid pretentious shows of wealth and prefer to travel through this life in a humble fashion. :lol:

jimjam wrote:I've got my eye on a 1985 Chevy Cavalier. While I am a highly successful and wealthy businessman I avoid pretentious shows of wealth and prefer to travel through this life in a humble fashion. :lol:

Fuck humility.

The Bentley is only a "pretentious show of wealth" to someone who will never be able to afford it.

Enjoy the Cavalier. It's a great "Mom car"...
The importance of out-breeding

DOG BREEDING https://external-content.[…]

So @skinster will indeed on watching rape videos[…]

Who needs a wall? We have all those land mines ju[…]

Puffer Fish, as a senior (and olde) member of this[…]