Favourite car by category - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Talk about sports cars, aeroplanes, ships, rockets etc.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Adrien
Also, just for the kicks, if some of you are into it you can check out the Lincoln page on Wikicars.org, it's the result of my little hobby these days: gathering lots of books and writing a history of Lincoln. I've gotten pretty far already but there is a lot more on my computer needing more work yet.
By Thunderhawk
Images are blurry.
By Adrien
Yeah, images are not mine and the uploading feature on that website does not work good.

I plan on taking it to Wikipedia eventually. At the moment I am already reading over what I already have, to rewrite or clarify parts that my new sources have shed a new light on, then I will go on one more chapter, put the whole thing in a more academical form with regards to biographies, sources, and quotes, and then I will resume writing. I actually have a lot more on my computer and after doing all that and before putting it online I'll try to make something with it too.
By Sebastian123
I am waiting for the next car magazine which is from the year 2011. And I was able to categories the newest car and their features. This is how I can see those car that has a great development.
By SSDR
I don't really have favourites, but I can say one car per category that I really like.

Sport Compact (Stock) - Mercedes Benz W205 AMG

Sport Compact (as a platform for modification) - N/A

Muscle Car - Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3

Exotic - Porsche 918 Spyder

SUV - Porsche Macan

Luxury Car - Mercedes Maybach S 650

Family Car - Trabant 601

Bike - BMW R27

Weird Car/Prototype - 1962 Mercedes Benz 220 SL Prototype (It is so fucking revolutionary for cars for the rest of the 1960's, 1970's, and 1980's)
Sport Compact(?) (Stock) - Ford Focus RS

Sport Compact(?) (as a platform for modification) - Nissan Skyline r32.

Muscle Car - 1969 Dodge Charger R/T-SE

Exotic - Lambourghini Gallardo Spyder

SUV - No such thing as a good SUV.

Luxury Car - BMW M5

Family Car - Hyundai Sonata

Bike - Ducati 848 Corse Evo ( I have one. It's epic.)

Weird Car/Prototype - The DMC Delorean.
ENTRY-LEVEL COMPACT
MID-SIZE EUROPEAN SEDAN
SPORT-UTILITY VEHICLE
RECREATIONAL PICK-UP
MUSCLE CAR
Trump, Oh my god !

Falwell leveraged cable television. Nothing preve[…]

it's China too and it's just a renegade island […]

perfection would be the lack of contradiction Gö[…]

June 19, Wednesday Francis H. Pierpoint is name[…]