How did you become a socialist? - Page 13 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

As either the transitional stage to communism or legitimate socio-economic ends in its own right.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#15021212
Once I came across Tony Benn in 2001. I think it was an interview I read online, then I started browsing more, & ordered his diaries, etc.
#15027116
SSDR wrote:I am against identity denial. I would not want to live around people who are very different than me. I would not want to be surrounded by people who make noise all night and who turn communities into shit hole slums.

I would not want anyone to walk freely without worrying about being raped by someone who comes from Africa or the Middle East.

I am not a "Stalinist." I am not a "Marxist-Leninist." Lenin and Stalin were Zionists. The Soviet Union was a mixed, Zionist state who made the DDR a decoy state. They tried to make Poland their decoy as well.

I am not a "follower" of the Soviet Union.

Yet you have labeled yourself a Communist , in your profile here in the forum . Don't you see how people here are confused about what you are about ? Also , you are coming across as holding to racial prejudice . As for me , I just feel that whether we have integration , or separation of the various ethnic communities , such as by perhaps designating the " black belt " an African-American ethno-state https://www.blackpast.org/african-american-history/black-belt-republic-1928-1934/ , all peoples should by right have equitable standing with one another . Also , I myself value community , and upholding community standards . However , I do not feel , based upon my personal experience , that blacks are any more uncouth than their white counterparts . Trash is trash , no matter the skin color . And I believe that most Americans , and quite possibly Europeans as well , share a common popular culture , and do not know , or even care about the folk culture of their ancestors , whether or not you or I appreciate this .
#15027256
Deutschmania wrote:Yet you have labeled yourself a Communist , in your profile here in the forum . Don't you see how people here are confused about what you are about ?

There is different variations of socialism. Not every socialist has to be a denier who believes in false Zionist propaganda like "racial denial."
Also , you are coming across as holding to racial prejudice . As for me , I just feel that whether we have integration , or separation of the various ethnic communities , such as by perhaps designating the " black belt " an African-American ethno-state https://www.blackpast.org/african-american-history/black-belt-republic-1928-1934/ , all peoples should by right have equitable standing with one another .

Different people have different standards. White people have different values than black people. I cannot explain how since it will violate this website's rules.
Also , I myself value community , and upholding community standards . However , I do not feel , based upon my personal experience , that blacks are any more uncouth than their white counterparts
.
It depends on what the definition of "trash" you are using.
And I believe that most Americans , and quite possibly Europeans as well , share a common popular culture.

This is very false.

Yankee culture is very different than British, Germanic, Nordic, Italic, or various Slavic cultures. Yanks eat shit food. Yanks wear shit clothes like jeans. Yanks are big and fatter. Yanks love to talk loud. Whenever one sees a Yankee tourist, they are usually the LOUDEST person around. British culture is over exaggerated, over talked, and wasted. British people love to over express everything, and waste lots of energy talking. Italic culture is fond, fashionable, and lynx like. Italians are like lynxes. Italy even had a vehicle of the name of "Lince."

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lancia_Autoblinda_Lince

Slavic cultures are not advanced, oppressive, not progressive, dramatic, and brutal. Slavs love to gossip, especially Yugos/South Slavs.

That is why the southern slavs cannot even maintain their own state without chaos, because they are annoying and rude.
#15027266
SSDR wrote:There is different variations of socialism. Not every socialist has to be a denier who believes in false Zionist propaganda like "racial denial."

The irony of Deutschmania's complaint against you is that his hero Marx (PBUH) was a far more obnoxious racist than you are.

Marx was pretty rude about jews too, ironically.
#15027270
SSDR wrote:@SolarCross,

Deutschmania is a western neo Marxist of whom is trying to deny ethnic and racial differences between humans.

Right, he is basically blending in a particularly fanciful strain of bourgeois liberalism into socialism and then crying how you are the one not doing it right. Hilarious.
#15027420
Rancid wrote:I want to become a socialist. I really do. It's just, I love money.


Why do you continue to make me laugh with your outrageous and semi-truthful statements eh?

You are too cynical about human nature to become a socialist. You think? I am not sharing my dough with people who don't respect how hard it is to defend my American Dream from the hands of the racists, and the blanquitos, and the negritos, and the chinitos....I just don't trust people. That is my issue.

Where is the plane next to the airport in Austin? I have to take the money and run...change my name, dye my hair. It is all best that no one hold me accountable.

I am a socialist for a simple reason Rancid. I think society comes first when planning for human needs. Not capital. Society first. Everything else stems from serving society. You serve your family, your neighbors and the state should be in the business of making a secure life for everyone according to their needs and their abilities. Not to oppress, not to empoverish, not to deny rights. But to do the opposite.

Te quiero mucho muchacho. :D ;)
#15027425
SolarCross wrote:The irony of Deutschmania's complaint against you is that his hero Marx (PBUH) was a far more obnoxious racist than you are.

Marx was pretty rude about jews too, ironically.

While I am quite aware of uncomplentary remarks that Karl Marx had directed at those whom he disagreed with , such as Ferdinand Lassalle , for instance , this does not mean that he was a scientific racist . In fact he was a known opponent of racism . https://isreview.org/issues/26/roots_of_racism.shtml , https://www.imhojournal.org/articles/abolitionists-marx-slavery-race-class-salome-lee/ , https://socialistworker.org/2011/01/04/race-class-and-marxism And even if he had exhibited racial prejudice , most everyone at the time held such sentiments . So your point reveals a presentist bias . https://www.cbc.ca/radio/thesundayedition/the-past-is-not-the-present-do-food-animals-have-rights-alberto-manguel-s-curious-mind-the-great-hunger-1.3497315/the-allure-and-the-dangers-of-presentism-1.3497463 And I for one have never treated Marx as being this infallible sage , in the first place .
#15027446
Tainari88 wrote:
Why do you continue to make me laugh with your outrageous and semi-truthful statements eh?

You are too cynical about human nature to become a socialist. You think? I am not sharing my dough with people who don't respect how hard it is to defend my American Dream from the hands of the racists, and the blanquitos, and the negritos, and the chinitos....I just don't trust people. That is my issue.

Where is the plane next to the airport in Austin? I have to take the money and run...change my name, dye my hair. It is all best that no one hold me accountable.

I am a socialist for a simple reason Rancid. I think society comes first when planning for human needs. Not capital. Society first. Everything else stems from serving society. You serve your family, your neighbors and the state should be in the business of making a secure life for everyone according to their needs and their abilities. Not to oppress, not to empoverish, not to deny rights. But to do the opposite.

Te quiero mucho muchacho. :D ;)


You know me too well.

Ultimately, I'm a very conflicted person.
  • 1
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13

@lordghost2000 No.

@Hong Wu Do you understand that carbon also mo[…]

However, the idea is talked about, and looked at[…]

FEAR NOT, For we are always watching out for you […]