Chomsky on the distortion of Smith's ideas - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

As either the transitional stage to communism or legitimate socio-economic ends in its own right.
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Negotiator
Being politically active on the left, I fail to see much trend to go to that direction, either.

Basically people are back to believing they are powerless and there is no alternative.
By ihofidel
Chomskys detailed some of isolated cases of injustice, I admit would not support a valid argument against Zionism but the fact is that there were cases!! Would one turn a blind eye on those cases? Life goes on? How about the Palestinians who were victims of friendly fire? Were they compensated? No!!

Chomsksy is a spokesman for the oppressed. Imagine a world without Chomsky. Terrible !!
By CounterChaos
society seems to be set up such that the truth is hidden in our faces.

Agreed...I must admit that I am a Chomskyholic and have been for quite some time...Only once contemplating the possibility of detoxification prior to my reading of the critically acclaimed MacDonald series, from which I stumbled away with simply; "Oh, OK that's why"....Chomsky to me is like a fine cognac that just gets better with age. One that encourages its user to critically think their way to the same.

Being politically active on the left, I fail to see much trend to go to that direction, either.

Basically people are back to believing they are powerless and there is no alternative.

Sometimes things get so big that it gets almost impossible to tear it down. Without a good foundation though, even the biggest will eventually crumble.

VP Edit: Avoid Double-posting
Last edited by Vera Politica on 28 Mar 2011 02:22, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Double-Post
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Handcuffed medics, patients with medical equipment[…]

@FiveofSwords Changing your argument is calle[…]

These protests are beautiful. And again..the kids […]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake[…]