New Avatar - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The solving of mankind’s problems and abolition of government via technological solutions alone.

Moderator: Kolzene

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By A_Technocrat
My monad wasn't added.

Oh well, Howard Scott is good.
By A_Technocrat
Looking at them:

The monad is oriented about 90 degrees counter-clockwise from the Yin(g)-Yang. Also the monad doesn't have the binary dots in it. So there is a difference other than the colours. Hopefully Kolzene can post some more info on it.

Anyways, the Horward Scott avatar is good for now and if you're willing to add the monad, I can wait until you do the next batch.

Also, why do the avatars need to be black and white? (Other than the fact the other ones are black and white.)
By Siberian Fox
I don't think it makes any difference which angle the Yin-Yang symbol is orientated, but anyway...

The reason the avatars are black and white is a subtle way of setting a tone for the forum. It's not exciting, doesn't attract kids, and sets a tone of sensibility and educated debate. Whether that works or not I have no idea, but that is the reason for it.
By Proctor
I certainly like it better this way. It's boring, so it looks professional. :D

And when there were coloured ones, it was kind of distracting.

Statues are falling because our ruling class hate[…]

And yet you haven't quoted me at all. If lies ar[…]

There's no 'American culture' and this can easily[…]

Proving genocidal intent is what a trial would do[…]