OT: PoFo channel - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The solving of mankind’s problems and abolition of government via technological solutions alone.

Moderator: Kolzene

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Figlio di Moros
It seems PoFo has had trouble getting us members to make videos for it's channel. I think it's a great chance to get our voices out, us representing such a vast array of political views on this forum.

What I'm interested in doing is starting a show for PoFo's channel. Post-scarcity has a very limited voice right now, and this is an opportunity for the handful of us on here to express our views and address issues in the real world. There's only a few of us right now who express interest in this, so I'd like to call out the few of us to get together and develop an ongoing show for the channel. As far as I know, Kolzene, Quetzelcoatl, Igor, and myself are the only members of this forum who could speak intelligent and passionately on the subject and from this view; if we work together, we could produce a regular podcast for the channel. A great feature is that with the four of us working together, the show could still air regularly even if one of us has personal issues or appointments to address.
There is a great group on facebook called "Technocracy Revolution" where people interested in learning more about Technocracy and getting involved interact and discuss projects. It is based on authentic official Technocracy information. It has been very active for several years now and has more then 600 members and several admins already, perhaps you might be interested in checking it out:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2205039391/
Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Glad you are so empathetic and self-critical and […]

The more time passes, the more instances of haras[…]

It turns out it was all a complete lie with no bas[…]

I am not claiming that there are zero genetic dif[…]