Who would perform dirty jobs? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The solving of mankind’s problems and abolition of government via technological solutions alone.

Moderator: Kolzene

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
What will make people perform dirty work in a technate like changing diapers on old senile men?

Nobody would do this. Nobody would think that this is interesting.

Shoud robots do it?
When I get old I dont want a robot to take care of me.
By Khalq
Some people like taking care of others. Among these people are the nurses. Why do you think there are still nurses? Do you think they earn relatively more money than any other worker on this planet? Of course not. Yet, thousands of people, every year, in every country, choose to become nurses. Why would that change someday?
By dktekno
If I get sick, depressed, crying and such I would much rather have a human to take care of me than a robot.

Will there be such people in the technate to do so with their own free will?
By Maksym
If I get sick, depressed, crying and such I would much rather have a human to take care of me than a robot.

Really? I guess technocracy has no future since it cannot fulfill your decadent and narcissistic lifestyle, which is fueled by an overgenerous welfare society.
By ZenWilsonian
I believe pleny of people do that of their own free will under the 'price system', just not nearly enough.
BRICS will fail

BRICS involves one of several configurations emplo[…]

So you do justify October 7, but as I said lack th[…]

Not well. The point was that achieving "equ[…]

Were the guys in the video supporting or opposing […]