Republican trying to convert to technocrat - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

The solving of mankind’s problems and abolition of government via technological solutions alone.

Moderator: Kolzene

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
I am a pretty conservative republican. I am open to new and radical ideas though. And this definetely caught my attention. Can you help me out though, because I don't fully comprehend the views. I think I have an idea but help me to straighten them out. So under technocracy, in what i grasp of it, machines will take care of most of the resources and jobs. This means less jobs to be available. But, this means more time to think and get new ideas, with help from the technology. The technology world would grow more rapidly then ever, due to the global focus on technology and human knowledge growth, rather than murder and war. This all would create new jobs. **THAT IS WHAT I FOUND TO BE A CREATIVE AND RATIONAL OCCURENCE** So now that we have more jobs and people are more intellectual, we can move on to the money. I saw some haters saying that since there would be less jobs that means less money. But now think of it, the machines eventually will cost less money than humans would to do the job. So we actually save money, create jobs which now can actually pay more due to less people on the payroll "i love the sun, it's so free(money-wise)" because the machines would harness the suns power and be very cost effective and efficient. We now have saved money, created jobs, and with the jobs easier and paying more and people more intellectual and smarter than ever, we create a lot more good aspects of life. Such as less stress, more sleep, more play, more work in the fine arts, more friendships, and more human knowledge. It sounds amazing. And that is how i thought of your Technocracy". It could be the answer. I want to believe. TELL ME MORE!!! THIS COULD BE USEFUL. I can't wait till school, I'm a 17 year old junior in high school, and i like to give different opinions than the average student in US history, and i seem to have led a lot of people to thinking a little deeper about things. This could be a big big topic in our classroom in the following week. This could be one of the greatest ideas ever. Thank you so much and I appreciate you guys thinking of ways to change society in a positive way, other than liberals and extremists who think we should do whatever we feel.

This is precisely why race is scientifically usel[…]

Can the indigenous be settler colonialist?

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Western Think Tank who claimed otherwise before ha[…]

Hypersonic Weapons

Didn't Ukraine shoot down a bunch of Russian hype[…]