Boxing Dealt Another Death Blow. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

There's many articles on the Pacquiao controversial loss, but what is certain is this may in effect kill the big Mayweather vs. Pacquaio fight that Mayweather like a little bitch has been dodging for years.

Bribery Afoot?
[youtube]Q-zMuBrjhxw[/youtube]

Meanwhile I continue to watch the Klitschkos...cause...I like ritual sacrifice?
Bradley could have killed Pacquiao in the ring, and Pacquiao would still be the greatest boxer of our generation. Pacquiao has been in twice as many fights as Bradley, naturally weighs 30 pounds less then Bradley, and Pacquiao holds, what, 11 titles? Oh, and the man is 34.
I don't follow boxing much (well, at all) but I read an interesting article on Grantland about this. People leaving the bout were pretty sure it was a fix, an attempt by Pacquiao's promoter to keep him signed (his contract runs out in 2013) by threatening to tarnish his marketability by giving him losses. The Bradley loss will generate enough interest that a sequel will sell well, and if Pacquiao loses that one suddenly a Pacquaio-Mayweather fight looks less interesting. Apparently the promoter is the only thing that's kept the fight everyone actually wants to see from happening.

I'm surprised boxing's remaining fans put up with it.

I notice that those on the Left continue to blame[…]

Britain faces rise in disability claims, as more […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Sure but that is Russias problem honestly. They[…]

And when he does it is going to be a catastrophe […]