NFL Fans thread - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Boondock Saint
One would think when Sanders was playing ... if you followed what I was saying.

*blink*
By Jim G
He's from Norway, I think we should give a break.

But seriously, WTF was Barry thinking when he retired? Ok, well probably he was sick of being run up the middle 30 times per game when he was perhaps the best open-field back in history.
By | I, CWAS |
But seriously, WTF was Barry thinking when he retired? Ok, well probably he was sick of being run up the middle 30 times per game when he was perhaps the best open-field back in history.

he essentially pulled a Brown. In addition to the fact the lions were atrocious, and had an inept front office, and he wasn't concerned with individual records
By Goranhammer
We have a future league superstar in Roy Williams though. It'd be nice to have a phenom again.

I can't believe we lost on a flubbed-up extra point with 4 seconds left to go in the game. Insulting...
By | I, CWAS |
Did anyone see the end of the lions game? If this was college football, I would think it was point shaving, talk about the choke of a career.
By Goranhammer
Oh I watched the game. It was the regional game here since it's in my backyard.

We have a rookie snapper. Me thinks he won't live to see a second year in Detroit. It wasn't the only time he fucked up this game.
By briansmith
He seemed very upset at the end of the game. Suicidally upset. Maybe him, Scott Norwood, and Trey Junkin can have a pow-wow.
By Demosthenes
Ahem...uh, Tsaler, or should I say Mr. Happy?

Dallas: 7

Philly: 12

...and Owens is just out temporarily. Sorry you're not more happy! NOT!!! :muha1:

A BIG W I think, even if it was a fugly W. That still makes them 13-1 for the first time ever.

And yes, I now concede that the NFC is absolutely worthless...It's not that a team with a loosing record might make the playoffs, but that the potential exists for one or two division winners to go 8-8...That's just unexcusable...

Then the AFC has a real chance of two if it's division winners going 15-1, and two going 13-3, with the very real possibility of a 13-3 wild card team. Hell an 11-5 might have a hard time making the playoffs... Yikes! That's almost too good...

Oh well, if you're gonna be in a shitty conference, at least it's good to be the King of it! Better to rule in hell than serve in heaven! :evil:

GO EAGLES!!!
By Khenlein
The Eagles beat the suck ass Dallas Cowboys by 5 points and you give us a page of trash talking? I can't wait to see your post when they lose the N.F.C Championship again.

I, on the other hand, should begin crafting a celebatory, yet humble post to proclamate the inevitable triumph of our New England Patriots, in a way that will not unduly harm the fragile psyches of you fans of lesser teams.
By Khenlein
Great, a patriots fan.......

Have you been choking on a multi-racial kielbasa for the past three years?
By Comrade Ogilvy
suck ass Dallas Cowboys

**** please. Ok, cowboys didnt reach the finals this year but they are STILL one of the greatest teams ever.
By Khenlein
Haakon,

I won't tear you a new asshole this time, for a few reasons.

1. I really like the name Haakon
2. I like Scandinavians in general.
3. I don't expect Scandinavians to know the NFL any better than I know European sports. (which is to say, barely.)
By Comrade Ogilvy
The Eagles squeeze by the lowly Cowgirls (yes Haakon, they were once mighty but they suck ass now) a week after squeezing by the shitty Redskins and you think they are a championship caliber team??? :lol: :lol: :lol: The eagles would easily have at least 3 to 4 more loses were they an AFC team...

And it appears their season (aka Terrell Owens) might be going down the drain with a high ankle sprain...
By | I, CWAS |
Haakon
Ok, cowboys didnt reach the finals this year

You are not american so i will cut you some clask. It's not the finals, it's called the super bowl, and it has not happened yet, it happens after the playoffs, or if you want to be super-techinical, it's the conclusion of the playoffs, teh championship game
By Demosthenes
The Eagles beat the suck ass Dallas Cowboys by 5 points and you give us a page of trash talking? I can't wait to see your post when they lose the N.F.C Championship again.

What page of trash talking??? WTF??? Are we on the same planet? Didn't I just sdmit you all have been right about the NFC? Are you drunk again? I made some responses to Tsaler's glee at Owens injuries, and the close call with Dallas we had...damn liberals, always making shit up...I said it was a "fugly" win didn't I? What the hell is going on here?

And I who exactly in the NFC is going to be able to get that done? Atlanta? I don't think so. An 8-8 at best Carolina? I don't think so...Green Bay at 10-6? nuh uh...So Remind to bring up this comment again in January.

I, on the other hand, should begin crafting a celebatory, yet humble post to proclamate the inevitable triumph of our New England Patriots, in a way that will not unduly harm the fragile psyches of you fans of lesser teams.

You, on the other hand need to be very scared that Pittsburgh looks to be getting home field advantage and will easily beat the shit out of you in the Championship game...and wipe that smirk off your face...it'll look silly when Pittsburgh wins.

please. Ok, cowboys didnt reach the finals this year but they are STILL one of the greatest teams ever.
Sorry, I like you too and all...but the Cowboys fucking suck. When they are winning they are called "Americas team" by the media, but they are as hated by as many people as they are loved. You either love them or hate them, I guess. Me? heh...*2 snaps* HATE THEM!

The Eagles squeeze by the lowly Cowgirls (yes Haakon, they were once mighty but they suck ass now) a week after squeezing by the shitty Redskins and you think they are a championship caliber team??? The eagles would easily have at least 3 to 4 more loses were they an AFC team...

And it appears their season (aka Terrell Owens) might be going down the drain with a high ankle sprain...
It's a division game. You know better than to criticize division games, although I do agree they need to find a way to get it done better in the next two weeks. But still, Pittsburgh barely beat a Giants team that is every bit as shitty as Dallas, and I don't hear you berating them, what gives? Anti-Philly bias? What are you a liberal too now?

And who would these three or 4 extra losses be to? Baltimore? oh yeah, whooped em. Cleveland? Nope...Gotta give Pittsburgh their due...Who then? The Jets? Sand Diego? Buffalo? I don't thiink so...Except the Jets those are all paper tigers, and you know it. Although Buffalo is a legitimate pretender.

Anyway Owens injury isn't serious but might limit his time for the next few weeks, but that's ok because we've got four until we really need him anyway.

See the way you assholes are acting, I sincerely hope we win it all, for no other reason than that it would make you all so mad. I hate anti-fans.[/quote]
By uglygoat
i object to demo's negatively stereotyping drunks...

and how bout them browns...

wtf is the interim coach thinking kicking an onside kick at the start of the second half...

way to go!!

:lol:
By Pope Perseus Peptabysmal
wtf is the interim coach thinking kicking an onside kick at the start of the second half

Get-me-the-fuck-out-of-here comes to mind, but still doesn't capture the whole feeling.
By Demosthenes
Whelp...you guys all get your wish. Owens also has a broken leg and will miss a minum of 5 weeks, with an outside shot of being able to make the NFC championship game, if the Eagles make it that far.

It's never the whose the best team, it's always who's healthiest at the end that matters...
By | I, CWAS |
Demosthenes
Whelp...you guys all get your wish. Owens also has a broken leg and will miss a minum of 5 weeks, with an outside shot of being able to make the NFC championship game, if the Eagles make it that far.

It's never the whose the best team, it's always who's healthiest at the end that matters...

It's always sad to see a guy go down like that, wasn't he only 1 TD away from winnning the bet?
By Flopflipper
What? you actaully wanted to see Andy Reid in a skin tight trainer suit? :p

Really sucks about T.O. tho he really was able to bring out the best in the team and make everyone play at a higher level. I just wonder if the Eagles can do the same without him. Watch out for next year tho.

Honestly tho, Steelers have the heart of a Super Bowl team. When they can use "The Bus" still and a rookie QB and still win games. Patriots are close but I think its getting to be an old tune for them and they will fold in the play offs.

Super Bowl is going to be a really lopsided game in the AFCs favor.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

will putin´s closest buddy Gennady Timchenko be […]

The October 7th attack has not been deemed a genoc[…]

https://youtu.be/URGhMw1u7MM?si=YzcCHXcH9e-US9mv […]

Xi Jinping: "vladimir, bend down even lower, […]