NFL Fans thread - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Pope Perseus Peptabysmal
Holy shit folks, the world is ending. The four horsemen are ridin' in, and you can blame the mother-fuckin Miami Dolphins for UPSETTING the Patriots.

<---- is willing to pay for stockpile of guns.
By Comrade Ogilvy
WOO fucking HOO!!!! As a 'phins fan, last night made my freaking season!!!

BTW... better luck next year Demo... the biggest paper tiger of them all, your Eaglys...are dead in the water. Theyll be lucky to even make it to Jacksonville now. But maybe we'll all be suprised and be shocked if the Eagles actually show some heart and in someway get over this. The Panthers on the other hand, have heart. Decimated by injuries and still making a playoff run, and scaring the shit out of Philly now that they might have to face them in the playoffs.
By Goranhammer
How does a 12-1 Pats lose to a Ricky-less 2-11 Miami team?

They must be having a great snowball fight in hell right now.
By briansmith
Well Goranhammer, you see, the Patriots and the Eagles are the best teams in the history of football. No one has ever come close to their dominance. There really is no point in having an NFL season, actually, because these teams are so good. No one can beat them.

Oops. :muha1:
By Demosthenes
The shitty thing is...it would be just about now, in any normal year, that I would turn my attention to Hockey in order to soothe the heartbreak of yet another "almost". But I guess even that's out now...

Maybe I should write a letter to the NHL... :knife:
By Boondock Saint
Fuck the NFL and FUCK PHILLY!

You all bitches are goin down!

You gotta face a real team? BAM MOTHA FUCKA! You bitches is out!
By Demosthenes
I'm sorry what did the Giants do this year? Oh...that's right THEY SUCK FUCKING ASS!!!
By Comrade Ogilvy
Not many have sucked ass like my 'phins so naaaahh. But they have done something neither philly or ny can do... beat the patriots.
By Demosthenes
Philly hasn't played them this year. But I guess it doesn't matter anyway now.

Go FLy...ers...ah crap...
By briansmith
Oh, it is JJ indeed.

If Ricky had quit on you guys before the draft, my guess is that you probably would have drafted him or Steven Jackson. Either one of them would have been good, though I guess it would probably have been Jackson. At the time, your team was more focused on a downhill runner than somebody who can bounce to the outside like JJ.

Ah well, there's always next year!
By Comrade Ogilvy
Yeah thats the problem... now we need a QB AND an RB. And our defence is aging. The likely prospect of N. Saban coming in as head honcho is the only thing that keeps my slim hopes alive for any near future success.
By uglygoat
ahem, the browns have perfected sucking ass to a higher degree this year than ever before... :lol:
By Flopflipper
really shows how bad a team is when the head coach bails out mid-season.

btw, i never saw the hyped 60 minutes thing about ricky williams. Did he become a muslim during his time off? Does he honestly think any team would want him?
By Comrade Ogilvy
I saw the interview. Ricky is a very confused individual. Seems to be going through some 'i hate the man and establishment' revelations. I think the raiders would definetely take him.
By briansmith
The Dolphins can get a good RB with their first round pick, and they are bad enough that their 2nd round pick will be more or less a very deep 1st round pick. Look at Dallas, they got Julius Jones in the 2nd round because they traded their 1st round pick to Buffalo. Now they have two this year, and that ought to work out very well for them.

I think someone like Alex Smith could possibly fall to the Dolphins in the early 2nd round, but we will have to see how players perform at the combine and such first. There might be some folks who come out of nowhere, and there might be some folks who don't show up at all. Matt Leinart may very well not come out this year and wait until next year like Jason White did in 2003-2004. In that case, the 49ers will probably either draft Aaron Rodgers with the #1 pick or trade down (maybe to Miami). Much is yet to be seen.

A.J. Feeley stinks though. Sage Rosenfels is actually not a terrible quarterback. If I were Jim Bates, I would have started him through the rest of the season.
By briansmith
I hope you're right, Francois.

+ to Peyton Manning for breaking the TD record but putting the 2-point conversion and his team ahead of his own accomplishments. I wanted San Diego to win that game, but I am glad he set the record, and I am glad that he showed how much of a team player he is yet again in caring more about the 2PC than his record-breaking throw.

The Broncos are more or less a lock for the playoffs now. Thank you Pittsburgh, thank you Houston. Now all I need is a miracle from San Francisco (Shaud Williams is starting at RB for Buffalo, maybe it can happen), and it's pretty much guaranteed that the Broncos are gonna make the playoffs.

WOOHOO! :up:

I just read a few satires by Juvenal, and I still[…]

@Potemkin nails it. You're a smart dude, Potemk[…]

It seems from this quote that you are itching to […]

Everyone knows the answer to this question. The […]