NFL 2012 Season - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Lensky1917
Ignite wrote:It's the Baltimore, "HOLY CRAP I'M GONNA BE RICH!", dance. Which looks like a seizure since money is almost extinct in Baltimore.

:lol:

I liked when Vick ran into the technician on the sidelines.

What would fat people do in sports if it wasn't for football? :hmm:
By Ignite
Lensky1917 wrote:
I liked when Vick ran into the technician on the sidelines.

What would fat people do in sports if it wasn't for football? :hmm:

I think that technician liked it too!

Hmmm, that's a question that I never thought about....they could be goalies in hockey? They could play outfield in baseball and catch the ball with their fat?
By Ignite
Lensky1917 wrote:The Eagles better not go to prison, they'd keep dropping the soap. :roll:

:lol:

Either they shape up in the next half or this is gonna be another runaway game for the Ravens with score. Their defense is on fire today.
By Ignite
Lensky1917 wrote:Wow, that was a great kick. :eek:

So happy they got rid of Billy "lose the ticket to the superbowl" Cundiff. That was one hell of a kick!
By Ignite
Lensky1917 wrote:I think the Ravens should just keep doing that. :hmm:

I predict that in the next half the Eagles will just start handing the Ravens the ball. :roll:

Well I mean considering the amount of interceptions and turn overs you'd think that the Ravens would have a higher point advantage. Sooooo on one hand I'm really happy that they are winning right now, it's still not completely a comfortable lead and their offense could step it up a bit. The Eagles have to decide if they want to actually show up to the game in the next half.
By Ignite
Lensky1917 wrote:It's not looking good for the defending Super Bowl champs either. Tampon Bay is beating them. Jacksonville and Kansas City are getting slaughtered. :hmm:

Yea it's an interesting day. And the Saints are losing to the Panthers right now!

By Ignite
Lensky1917 wrote:Great game. :D

Good luck next week against the Pats.

Haha yes that was one hell of a game!

Thank you, and good luck with the Cardinals next week.

Then what is my argument? That cops disproporti[…]

FiveofSwords you are severely misinformed about h[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Today I learned that Ukraine is not allowed to use[…]

This way started because the Israeli government a[…]