2011-2012 Football Season [Soccer] - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

It's here!

Although most of the leagues started before (and the Scottish league started sometime in April :D ).

For the English Premiership, I still think that Arsenal will do well. Man U won't win it again as they haven't really strengthened their first team, Swansea will be a surprise package, and Blackburn will go down.

The Championship: I hope Cardiff will be there or thereabouts (we beat West Ham last week- which wasn't on the script of most media outlets), but there are so many quality teams- much harder than last year I reckon.
Champions League qualifiers tonight.

UDINESE!
UDINESE!
UDINESE!
yay, Maribor beat Glasgow Rangers. 8)

I hope the second match goes well.
Don't quit your day job, Kingbee. :p

Many of friends are ardent supporters of the Gunners and they're all devastated.
Hey, we're only three games in! I reckon it was a good thing for Arsenal as it was a smack in the chops for Wenger and he woke up.

Some decent signings for Arsenal, great as well for Stoke. They'll be top ten easily.

And Wales actually beat someone! Beat 19th in the world! Take that, Montenegro.
Some fantastic scorelines in the Premier League so far this season and its not even November:

Man Utd 8 Arsenal 2

Man Utd 1 Man City 6

Chelsea 3 Arsenal 5

On top of that the Toon are undefeated in the Premier League this season though that will soon change.
LOL Man UTD is relegated from the champions league :lol:

I hope chelsea will defeat the city if they wont none will stop them although I dont think chelsea will win the title(even though I would very much want that since Im their fan) I still hope city with their "Arab money" wont win the PL
Zionist Nationalist wrote:I still hope city with their "Arab money" wont win the PL

It looks like that Man City will win the Premiership if they win the last two matches. Arab money for the win.
Manchester United snatched defeat from the jaws of victory in the last minute when Sergio Agüero scored for Manchester City to deny the former the Premiership. :cheers:
2011-2012 Football Season

did not happen. Nope. It's too terrible to contemplate on any further. It just sucked.

The only good thing about this season was that Juve and Real Madrid won their respective leagues.

Watch what happens if you fly into Singapore with […]

Chimps are about six times stronger than the aver[…]

Leftists have often and openly condemned the Octo[…]

Though you accuse many people ("leftists&quo[…]