1st POFO NFL Playoff Pick-Em - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

So your betting 10 points on both the Ravens and the Patriots, thus ensuring that you get 10 points, regardless of the winner and you are sticking with the 49er's for the full 20 points? Correct??

Otherwise, your above explanation makes no sense to me.
KFlint wrote:So your betting 10 points on both the Ravens and the Patriots, thus ensuring that you get 10 points, regardless of the winner and you are sticking with the 49er's for the full 20 points? Correct??

Otherwise, your above explanation makes no sense to me.

Yes, you got it on the dot.

Some might call it cheating but then again that's the luxury of picking two teams to make the Super Bowl at the onset that are still there.

Because I have the complete opposite of Oxy, it would kill me if I gained nothing this round by the Patriots and Giants both winning.

This way if both the Giants and Patriots won, Oxy would gain 40 and I would get 10. Technically dropping me out of the running as I'd be over 30 away from him.

However the same is true if I stick with the Ravens and 49ers.

The difference here is, if the Giants lose and the Patriots win, I still gain 30 instead of 20. Which would set me back 10 of you Kflint instead of 20.

So in conclusion....I'm insuring myself against you Kflint.
I picked the Ravens as a wild card, seeing them play against Houston and the way the Patriots handled the Broncos defense I don't doubt the Ravens losing in Boston.

What I really did think was if the Steelers got through, they would have had a fair chance against the Patsies.

Overall if I stick with the Ravens and it's Patriots vs. 49ers in the Super Bowl, I'd be 20 behind you.
Last place has never stopped me before! I want my damn bonus points!

Ravens- 49ers.
Updated Top 3 standings:

1. Oxy-58
2. Kflint-55
3. R_G-45

Obviously if Giants win, Oxy will lead Kflint by 23.

If Giants lose:

1. Kflint-75
2. R_G-65
3. Oxy-58
Fuck football up its gay ass.

I refuse to watch a Super Bowl with that team vs the Patriots.

Gimme a fucking break, this shit is rigged beyond rigging.

*middle finger*

Brio was right, Hockey is a better sport.
I know you want to celebrate Oxy, but technically, you still have a chance to lose.

As the leader, you have to make your picks first, so you can't win by copying Kflint's prediction.

Anyways:

1. Oxy-78
2. Kflint-55
3. R_G-45
4. Azale & Lensky-25
6. Godstud-22
7. Dem-18

The way the Super Bowl works is like this:

10 points on the winner
10 points on the Super Bowl MVP
10 points on score

The way the score works is like this, you have to pick the winning team, it's not like 23-14 whoever wins, you have to pick the winning team.

IF you get the correct score, you get the 10 automatically.

IF nobody gets the correct score, you go by closest point under 10, so max 9.

The example here is, if I pick the Giants to win 24-14, the final score ends up being 23-17 for the Giants, I was off by 4 points.

Now on the Champion here's the run down.

If Oxy fails the Super Bowl winner, MVP and is not the closest to the score, he gets 0.
If Kflint gets the Super Bowl winner, MVP and is the closest to the score, he gets 30 and wins by 7.

Hope that makes sense.

I'm fighting for 2nd place and my predictions don't matter to 1st place so I can pick now:

Patriots 27-20
MVP-Tom Brady
It's funny, the score is suppose to be a tiebreaker for the last round, but who knows.

Basically if the Pats win, your MVP prediction is automatically wrong which MAY leave the score as the deciding factor.
Worst Superbowl ever. I want to choke Billy Cundiff and Lee Evans with my bare hands :|

Cheatriots 18
Vagiants 5

MVP: BenJarvus Green-Ellis
Azale wrote:Worst Superbowl ever. I want to choke Billy Cundiff and Lee Evans with my bare hands :|

Cheatriots 18
Vagiants 5

MVP: BenJarvus Green-Ellis

Get in line sister.

Anyway, Death to both teams. I hope this monster ends in a 0-0 tie after 10 overtimes. :knife:

Patriots, Brady MVP, 30-27
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The far left does not want another October 7. No […]

Were the guys in the video supporting or opposing […]

Watch what happens if you fly into Singapore with […]

Chimps are about six times stronger than the aver[…]