Tebow VS Mark Dirty Sanchez - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

I want to open up a thread about which Quaterback has a brighter future.

So its possible that the lJets have traded for Tebow, and lots of talk show hosts are saying Sanchez is far superior and Tebow is not a quaterback. Lets take a look Tebow turned around a team and took it to the superbowl. on the other hand the Jets won in spite of Sanchez, and this was proven this year when the core of veterans left and the Quaterback was exposed as a choker.
:eh: You are way too emotional when it comes to Tebow.

Oxymoron wrote:So its possible that the lJets have traded for Tebow,

Its not just possible. The Jets gave up a 4th and 6th round pick, and got a 7th back plus Tebow. He was originally a 1st rounder.

Oxymoron wrote:and lots of talk show hosts are saying Sanchez is far superior and Tebow is not a quaterback.

I wouldn't say that. Sanchez sucks.

Oxymoron wrote:Tebow turned around a team and took it to the superbowl.

What? :eh: Tebow won one round of the playoffs and got utterly destroyed by the Patriots... who, I might note, had a terrible defense. Tebow managed all of 10 pts against them.

Oxymoron wrote:on the other hand the Jets won in spite of Sanchez

The Jets were a mess with or without Sanchez. That said, I have no faith in him, and would have traded his lazy ass off myself.

Oxymoron wrote:this was proven this year when the core of veterans left and the Quaterback was exposed as a choker.

I'm not sure that was proven. The one thing about the NFL is that, just when you think something has been proven, a new trend develops to prove you wrong. That team should have stayed together despite Sanchez sucking, and they would have at least made the play-offs. To my way of thinking, there are several back stabbing chumps on that Jets team who should be booted no matter their talent level.

Now, as I said, I'll never defend Sanchez. I don't believe in him at all. I just don't think he's got it, and very few Super Bowl QBs ever develop from such humble origins as those Sanchez has had.

Does that mean Tebow is the long term answer? OMFG no!

When the winning streak stops Tebow mania becomes a laughing stock. Now, the key will be, how long can it possibly continue? I don't know. A year, maybe two... perhaps three. But the over/under for Tebow to be starting anywhere in four years has got to be a pretty low at this point.
What? Tebow won one round of the playoffs and got utterly destroyed by the Patriots... who, I might note, had a terrible defense. Tebow managed all of 10 pts against them.

:lol: ooops fruedian slip...
Tebow has yet to have a full off-season as the main QB.

Something to think about. In his 3 games in 2010, his completion percentage was 50%, ergo better than this year. No coincidence he had Loyd as a receiver.

I remember the days of Kordell Stewert, really the same case here.

And as for the trade value, if Tebow was on the block at the start of free agency he would have gone for more. Probably a 2nd.

Leftists have often and openly condemned the Octo[…]

Yes, It is illegal in the US if you do not declar[…]

Though you accuse many people ("leftists&quo[…]

Chimps are very strong too Ingliz. In terms of fo[…]