Like cricket !! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By sumonht1990
Cricket ,this game known as the "gentleman game of sport.T-20 Cricket matches are very entertaining. They are limited to 20 overs per each side.

The "Test" matches are the VERY long .I do not like it.Overall, the ODI's are very interesting.people like it because it is the game of love and unity . It is the game of emotions, and thrill . Cricket is full of Joy. What's you think ,do you like Cricket?
By fuser
The real Cricket is Test Cricket btw, T20 is just mockery, ODIs are great and of course I like cricket.
By Joe Liberty
Being American I'm a huge baseball fan. Well okay, a lot of Americans aren't huge baseball fans, but I am.

But I have recently become interested in cricket. Watched a game on YouTube recently. I still don't understand all the rules, but I did find it entertaining. Beats the crap outta soccer, errrr football, that's for sure.
By Daktoria
They should say "Wassup?" instead of "Howzat?"
By Swagman
Joe Liberty wrote:Being American I'm a huge baseball fan. Well okay, a lot of Americans aren't huge baseball fans, but I am.

But I have recently become interested in cricket. Watched a game on YouTube recently. I still don't understand all the rules, but I did find it entertaining. Beats the crap outta soccer, errrr football, that's for sure.

T-20 cricket would likely appeal to you Yanks. Similar time frame to a Ball game and lots of balls hit out of the park (so to speak).

Not being an American I'm still a baseball fan. Mind you, baseball (rules) are harder to understand than cricket rules I would think (having played both :) ). Fielding is likely the most similar between the 2 sports IMO. Batting, (although hitting the ball is the object of both games) is heaps different and bowling in Cricket & pitching in BB are chalk & cheese.......

A mate of mine's son is travelling to the States to play 'Little League' in a couple of weeks. Our Club's been fundraising for him. They'll be playing in Allentown (Philadelphia) against local teams and attending MLB games in NY & Philadelphia as well as visiting the Hall of Fame & Willamsport............maybe he'll earn a contract.. ;)

Chimps are about six times stronger than the aver[…]

Leftists have often and openly condemned the Octo[…]

Yes, It is illegal in the US if you do not declar[…]

Though you accuse many people ("leftists&quo[…]