World Cup 2014 Final Draw - Page 53 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Maas
Fasces wrote:Dutch soccer is a joke.

The game is called football even in Dutch it's voetbal,.. pronounced the same way. And a tiny country with just 16 million people still got a team that beat a country that got cities with more people than that, a country where football means everything,... on their home ground.

Will never win anything.

^^
incorrect.

But a hater must be a hater.

And go play with your spheres with your hands and call it football
By Brio
Maas wrote:And go play with your spheres with your hands and call it football

This is a sphere:

This is not and never will be a sphere:

It is an ellipsoid.

Words have meaning, damn it!
Maas wrote:And a tiny country with just 16 million people still got a team that beat a country that got cities with more people than that,

I assume you must be shit talking the US. (I'm not reading this whole thread.) `The US has all of 1 city (by 2013 census estimates) that eclipses 16 million in its metro area.

Add to your incorrect sphere citation and we find Maas to be one lost Dutchman.

By Maas
Rancid wrote:The dutch suck ass.

yo mama ...

Maas wrote:And a tiny country with just 16 million people still got a team that beat a country that got cities with more people than that,

Demosthenes wrote:I assume you must be shit talking the US. The US has all of 1 city (by 2013 census estimates) that eclipses 16 million in its metro area.

Oh why bother reading your American nonsense.
I clearly spoke about a country we beat, and the Dutch didnt meet the US since minuscule Belgium kicked their ass.
Brio wrote:She told me so when I left the money on the dresser...
Don't lie! You can't afford his mom!
I called it, the US will win a world cup in within the next 30 years

Unless it gets more popular and invest more money in it(Let it reach atleast NHL or NBA levels). There are too many strong teams already in the world that can decimate you, unless your really at the top, you wont win. Look at Germany,Brazil,France,Spain,Netherlands as an example of top teams not winning because there are many other top teams. USA is not really a top team. Last world cup it was your coaches success to reach this far. Player wise and tactic wise this was your limit.
Rancid wrote:I called it, the US will win a world cup in within the next 30 years.
Right.... and Pakistan will have the first manned spaceflight to Venus, in the same year!
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]