2014 NCAAF... - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By dgun
Should I give the typical Alabama commentary? Yes? Ok, here we go:

ROLL TIDE!! ROOOOOLLLLLLLLLL TYDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEE!!!

Actually, I'm looking for an off year this year.. An impressive offense and an average defense..
By Nattering Nabob
Auburn's brutal schedule...

Sat, Aug 30 vs Arkansas
W
45-21

Sat, Sept 6 vs San Jose State
W
59-13

Thu, Sept 18 @ #20 Kansas State
W
20-14

Sat, Sept 27 vs Louisiana Tech

Sat, Oct 4 vs #8 LSU

Sat, Oct 11 @ Mississippi St

Sat, Oct 25 vs #14 South Carolina

Sat, Nov 1 @ #10 Ole Miss

Sat, Nov 8 vs #6 Texas A&M

Sat, Nov 15 @ #13 Georgia

Sat, Nov 22 vs Samford

Sat, Nov 29 @ #3 Alabama
By dgun
Rancid wrote:Florida was robbed of that game dgun.

Yes, they were beat down first and then robbed.

Muschamp has not turned out to be what we thought he would be at Florida. They should just go ahead and fire him. Even he wins some games this year, Florida is not going to be content with 8 and 9 win seasons. He tried, he failed, Florida should move along..
By Demosthenes
I keep seeing Andres, but it's only dgun...

By Nattering Nabob
Miss State won too against TA&M...there won't be a corn pone left un-violated in the whole state...
By Rancid
[youtube]Xlg6pcY0PzE[/youtube]

It's a shame that he's likely going to lose his job. I love coaches that just say shit and don't care. The old ball coach is the king of this.
By Demosthenes
Really? It's quite the other way around, I hope the Zou can get past Alabama. Really the SEC east is easier than the Big 12. The west is where all the real power is.

I have faith that the Zou will come up small in a game like this though. It's been a tradition since the '80s. (Though in fairness they have actually gotten serious about fixing it in the last 15 years or so, hence the SEC move in the first place).
By dgun
oh that's right Demo.. that's your neck of the woods...

Well, mizzo was out-gunned. But they had a good year. Definitely competing well in the SEC.

Bamer vs. Ohio State? Who knows. Ohio State has the talent but will they be able to pull it together to beat Bama?

And let me say this: the whole idea that a few people decides who gets invited is stupid and just another stupid decision in this long running div 1 fail in order to keep bowl games..

Why not just rank like always and top 4 go? Because ESPN wants matchups that make money? Total bullshit IMO.

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]