Cricket World Cup 2015 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By fuser
Because why the hell not.

Format sucks though as its almost predetermined who will advance to next stage and group matches doesn't have that much value or not............

As currently Ireland is beating the shit out of West Indies.

I say, go Ireland, couple of upsets and even group stages will become interesting.
By fuser
India won quite easily maintaining the record of being undefeated against Pakistan in world cup, six times now.
It's probably because the Muslims are their own worst enemies.
fuser wrote:India won quite easily maintaining the record of being undefeated against Pakistan in world cup, six times now.

Cool that the game was at the new Adelaide Oval, one of the best grounds in Australia now.

England just got beaten by NZ ...
unbalanced zealot wrote:England just got beaten by NZ

Now there's an understatement.

Eoin Morgan is averaging a whopping 3.8 from his last five matches. The rest of the team isn't faring too much better.

New Zealand look like genuine contenders to take the cup, what is happening to the world
By fuser
It was a brutal massacre, it just took 12 overs and if Maccullam has survived till end, it wouldn't even had taken 10 overs.

Demosthenes wrote:It's probably because the Muslims are their own worst enemies.

Probably as the most successful bowler against Pakistan was an Indian Muslim.
It was pretty funny. While we're on the topic:

fuser wrote:
... Format sucks though as its almost predetermined who will advance to next stage and group matches doesn't have that much value or not............

... I say, go Ireland, couple of upsets and even group stages will become interesting.

Apparently they are dropping the number of teams from 14 to 10 for the 2019 tournament. If current trends continue England may be relegated to minnow status and Ireland promoted
NZ are most commentators number 3 team. Aus/SA are 1 and 2. NZ should beat England, they have a very good ODI side , pretty good form and home pitch. Nothing surprising. NZ could upset the top two particularly at home. Australia have to settle the side, Faulkner and Clarke returning a washout today will not help. It;s one day cricket things happen.
By fuser
NZ was favorite indeed but no one had foreseen the sheer destruction of England.

I feel bad for Pakistani team, their downfall is reminiscent of West Indies' downfall in late 90s. A team that had at one time Akram, Younis and Akhtar playing together have now, ummmm, who are they?
By fuser
The way India has dominated South Africa today, now I am counting them as one of the contenders apart from New Zealand, Australia and South Africa.
I was actually going to reply to pugsville that I thought India couldn't be discounted even though they had had some poor form running into the cup. Of course, now it seems like I'm just following the winds, but they are a world-class batting line-up; no one should have forgotten about them so quickly.
By fuser
It seems NZ will top the table, now. It was a fantastic match (AUS vs NZ), kudos to Australia for fighting back with Stark but in the end Williamson's six topped everything.

Best match of the WC so far.

Also, what Devilliars did to West Indies was just human right abuse rather than batting.
By fuser
So, South Africa once again failed at a chase and a game interpreted by rain bringing the infamous Duckworth Lewis rule.

Good come back by Pakistan, SA have too many stars in their teams but they seem to be not able to perform as well as they should.
By Decky
Good come back by Pakistan, SA have too many stars in their teams but they seem to be not able to perform as well as they should.

You are a terrible Indian. I wish you hated Pakistan more, I would feel more... at peace with the world. As if things are just right and as they should be.
By fuser
But but South Africa's two main player are of Pakistani descent. What am I supposed to do?

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Only Zionists believe that bollocks and you lot ar[…]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]