2015 NCAA Football - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Rancid
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Well, at least it wasn't rape like that other University in Tallahassee.

Didn't realize over the counter supplements are also illegal.
By KlassWar
Zionist Nationalist wrote:American football is not really a football

it should be called American soccer or just soccer the stupid name that Americans call the real football

That would be quite confusing for Americans: They've always called football soccer because by the time it caught on they already called their local pseudo-rubgy football. Unless some sort of American Stalin happened to care to fix it, all that soccer weirdness will remain an annoying quirk of American English for the long haul. For all we know it might manage to plague American English even after the best efforts of an American Stalin :P.
By dgun
I see Rancid's Gators won SEC East.

I don't get how the analysts are seemingly dismissive of Ohio State. I know their schedule has not been all that strong, but they did this same thing last year.

You occasionally see great football teams who just win every game in unimpressive fashion. That seems to be Ohio State's way of doing things.
By Red_Army
Saying Les Miles sucks is ignorant as shit. He needs to loosen his grip on offensive play calling, but LSU couldn't have found a better coach. The boosters suck.

LSU just isn't the powerhouse its fans expect it to always be.

I am not claiming that there are zero genetic dif[…]

Customs is rarely nice. It's always best to pack l[…]

The more time passes, the more instances of harass[…]

And I don't blame Noam Chomsky for being a falli[…]