2015 NCAA Football - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By dgun
Bamer:

Tough loss to Ole Miss. That one D lineman they have is pretty tough.

Ohio State:

What's the deal with dragging QB controversies out over several weeks? Far too disruptive.

RT.
By kobe
What's the deal with dragging QB controversies out over several weeks? Far too disruptive.

JT Barrett did good things for them as a starter and he gave him his opportunity. These football guys love to be polite for some reason.
By dgun
Rancid wrote:FLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORIDA!!

Speaking of which, Tennessee put me in the awkward position of cheering for Florida last week. lolz of a game.
By Red_Army
GEAUX Tigers.

Man, watching Bama lose to Ole Miss made my heart sing, but this week didn't go my way.

I was hoping for Georgia and Ole Miss and the LSU game wasn't even on TV...
By dgun
Red_Army wrote:GEAUX Tigers.

Man, watching Bama lose to Ole Miss made my heart sing, but this week didn't go my way.

2 years in a row. A rare event.

Some Georgia guys in my office were talking shit last week. They didn't appreciate it when I played the "rammer-jammer" song Monday.

But that's what happens when you talk shit.
By Dagoth Ur
So evidently OSU is killing it this year (not that I have cable or actually watch sports). No way we make it to the national championship though. It is an Oklahoma thing apparently to start really strong, then coast on that early success while half-assing your way into losing it all. Doesn't matter what sport or activity we are even talking about, this is how we like to do things.

I knew more about history when I was 12 then the […]

@Rancid it's hard to know, we'd need to see how […]

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped[…]

What's your take on protesters not letting Jewish […]