I love sports! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Frollein
Reker was right - one armlength is enough.

[youtube]SbFtFaNkXCc[/youtube]
By EU rope
That's all right, Frollein, but it would be better if you get a pistol. Gas pistol at least (if you can't get a real one), 10+ rounds.
Those tricks may work if you get attacked by one person, but it will be easier for you to defend yourself with a gun if you get attacked by many. Also, the shots will attract attention, which you will desperately need.
Last edited by EU rope on 18 Jan 2016 18:40, edited 1 time in total.
By Frollein
EU rope wrote:That's all right, Frollein, but it would be better if you get a pistol. Gas pistol at least (if you can't get a real one)
Actually, a fake weapon is more dangerous than no weapon at all. If I arm myself, there'll be no fakes involved.
Also, the shots will attract attention, which you will desperately need.
Not here... here they'll be the signal to hurry away.
By EU rope
Frollein wrote:Actually, a fake weapon is more dangerous than no weapon at all.

I kindly disagree. Better something than nothing. Plus they will not know it's fake. And a pepper cloud is not exactly harmless. And if you happen to shoot in someone's eyes/ears, that would certainly knock him out.
But if you can get the real thing, go for it. I know almost nothing about the licences in Germany.
By Frollein
You can get a real weapon in Germany either if you're a hunter (but getting a hunting license is extremely expensive) or if you're a member of a shooting club, which is what I am considering. As a marksman, you can't carry your weapon with you (and as a hunter, only if you're out to hunt, obviously), though. Self-defense is not considered a viable reason in Germany But - hypothetically speaking, of course - better a trial than a funeral...

Better something than nothing. Plus they will not know it's fake.
No, they'll think you point a real gun at them. And then they'll respond with their guns, which are real... I don't want to escalate a situation in this way. Better have a weapon that can really hurt and conceal it until they're in your reach.
By EU rope
Frollein wrote:No, they'll think you point a real gun at them. And then they'll respond with their guns, which are real...

Well, if you think it's better to be raped than dead, go for it.
You could also try one of these.
By Frollein
No I don't think so, didn't you read my posts?
By EU rope
Sorry, Frollein, didn't wan't to offend you. As I understand your only option is a real (expensive) gun.
But those are just palliative measures. The real change has to be in the government of Germany. May be you should go in that direction and kick Merkel's stupid ass out of office! Frankly, I'm even surprised she is still alive after what she did.

It's not just Mapuche, there are other indigenous[…]

@Deutschmania Not if the 70% are American and[…]

What confuses me much more is the question what t[…]

I said most. A psych prof once said that a colleg[…]