Rapper Eminem disses Donald Trump and his supporters in new song - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

Rapper Eminem disses Trump and his supporters - video

Lyrics
“Run the faucet, I’ma dunk / A bunch of Trump supporters underwater / Snuck up on ’em in Ray Bans in a grey van with a spray tan / It’s a wrap, like an Ace bandage.” A few lines later, he adds: ““Consider me a dangerous man / But you should be afraid of this dang candidate / You say Trump don’t kiss ass like a puppet? / ‘Cause he runs his campaign with his own cash for the funding? / And that’s what you wanted? / A fuckin’ loose cannon who’s blunt with his hand on the button / Who doesn’t have to answer to no one? / Great idea!”
PATRIOTZER0 wrote:Eminem's entire shtick is to be offensive. It's what made him famous. It's what keeps him famous. I wouldn't really take anything away from his lyrics. It's most probable he sees an easy chance to offend and is exploiting it (which given his career is smart).

Except its not controversial. The media will love him, establishment shills will love him, whats so counter-cultural, in a progressive country, about dissing Trump who everyone is already ripping into?......how Avante Garde! :lol: Its Eminem's worst nightmare, he's become....... cliche.

When free-speech culture in south park and eminem were big, the religious right was in charge. It was cool to be the rebel against the puritans. NOW, the progressives are trying to censor speech and Eminem sides with their ilk? Not so cool actually and Generation Z seems to agree.

This is Eminem's Death Knell and his lyrics will be met with "Mehs" and "Yawns."

Mark my words.

Students can protest on campus, but they can't jus[…]

how 'the mismeasure of man' was totally refuted.[…]

I saw this long opinion article from The Telegraph[…]

It very much is, since it's why there's a war in t[…]