Željko Obradović-The magician - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

wiki wrote:Obradović's greatness as a basketball head coach is fully confirmed by the great collection of titles he has acquired in his seventeen-year career as a coach: a record eight pro sports club EuroLeague titles (with four different teams), two Saporta Cups, numerous national domestic league championships and cups, the silver medal at the 1996 Summer Olympics, the gold medal at the EuroBasket 1997, the gold medal at the 1998 FIBA World Championship, and the bronze medal at the EuroBasket 1999, while coaching the FR Yugoslavian national basketball team, where he was the head coach from 1996–00. He was also the head coach of the Serbia and Montenegro national basketball team in 2004–05.[1]

Nothing but respect for Obradovic, when he first arrived in Greece, myself and all the other Olympiakos fans were hating him for coaching our rivals and beating us so often, he went and turned our main rivals to the top team in Europe with 5 Euro-league titles in 10 years and even more Greek league titles. However his arrival greatly upgraded the Greek basketball league because the rest of the teams were forced to invest heavily to counter this Serbian menace and the Greek league as a result turned into one of the best Basketball leagues in the world, second only to the US which the Greek national team beat in the world cup semifinals and sometimes Spain.

Obradovic has now moved to Turkey and within a year he turned Fenerbahce into the first Turkish team to reach the Euro final 4 ever, on the second year they reached the final, earlier today they beat his former team Panathinaikos.

Obradovic is living proof of the importance of coaches more than any other person. Sport fans tend to give most of the credit to players in good times and tend to throw most of the blame to coaches in the bad times.

Obradovic is legend.

We have totally dominant hate filled ideology. T[…]

I got my results: https://moralfoundations.github[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

...We have bottomless pockets and Russia does not[…]

4 foot tall Chinese parents are regularly giving […]