Finally, a sport I can get behind - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

ness31 wrote:Stormtroopers with fake lightsabers? :eh:

It's weapon and armor fights with sensors in the equipment that tries to guess when a blow would have penetrated the armor. It keeps track of damage that builds up over time. Pretty cool stuff.
I expect in the future when the medical technology has improved to the point where people are virtually immortal that some daredevils will reinstate authentic human blood sports from history, like Rome's gladiatorial games. The combatants will actually get stabbed and even dismembered but yet still get stitched back together with cloned organs and the like.
So it’s really like most games now except that you’re physically playing it in a suit thing. I’d like to see this applied to Tekken :D
SolarCross wrote:I expect in the future when the medical technology has improved to the point where people are virtually immortal that some daredevils will reinstate authentic human blood sports from history, like Rome's gladiatorial games. The combatants will actually get stabbed and even dismembered but yet still get stitched back together with cloned organs and the like.

Don't count on it. It is only a fairy tale dream.

Godstud wrote:I liked the Lingerie Football league. That was a sport that I could really get BEHIND. :excited:

Finally, something we can agree on. Praise the Lord.

Hmmm, it the Ukraine aid package is all over main[…]

The rapes by Hamas, real or imagained are irreleva[…]

@Rugoz You are a fuckin' moralist, Russia coul[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]