PDC World Championship Darts - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

There is much complaint about the Dutch on here - which to be quite frank is unjust. But one thing you cannot deny is that have produced a quality darts player. Unfortunately MVG won't be in the final this year but he did take part in a fantastic Semi-Final and good look to Cross in the final against Taylor.

Do we have any darts fans on here?
I enjoy a good game of darts. I sincerely hope Taylor loses in the final, because he's just a horrible little bastard of a man.

Come on Cross! :)
Taylor is completely arrogant and is also a very bad loser. But those traits are what have made him the best player to ever throw a dart. At the start of the tournament I quite liked the idea of him retiring with a the World Championship. But Cross's humility in victory coupled with witnessing a great game of darts and the fact he has come from nowhere means I would also be happy to see him lift the trophy.
B0ycey wrote:There is much complaint about the Dutch on here - which to be quite frank is unjust. But one thing you cannot deny is that have produced a quality darts player. Unfortunately MVG won't be in the final this year but he did take part in a fantastic Semi-Final and good look to Cross in the final against Taylor.

Do we have any darts fans on here?

I have one son that still plays darts. He said it almost got him in trouble going on Fort Gordon because he left his dart case in the passenger seat after returning from a match and it looked like a gun case and the guard pointed his weapon at him and asked him about it. He told me that he would not do that again.

So the evidence shows that it was almost certainl[…]

Yes, and that conditional statement is not necessa[…]

They're going to bring the debunked "Russiaga[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0pAf3aBt18 How […]