2018 FIFA World Cup - Page 12 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Sports, Hobbies and all things unrelated to Politics.

Moderator: PoFo The Lounge Mods

By Beren
Rancid wrote:So Putin is a little baby that can't get wet. aaawww

He's 65 while Macron's just 40. Some media say how bossy he is as he could remain dry and neat under his umbrella while everyone else got soaked, which raises the question whether how come he was prepared with an umbrella while the others weren't.
By noemon
Red_Army wrote:That was a great game. I might actually have to start watching soccer :hmm:

Rubertu Carlus...

By Beren
Red_Army wrote:I guess I'll have to start watching the US league.

The US will have to rise among the greatest teams sooner or later as association football seems to become mankind's national sport.
Last edited by Beren on 15 Jul 2018 21:43, edited 1 time in total.
By Heisenberg
For what it's worth, MLS is actually pretty fun. The standard isn't super high, but it's usually relatively fast-paced and high-scoring.
By Rancid
Red_Army wrote:I guess I'll have to start watching the US league.

MLS is pretty good man. It's not elite like the Euro leagues, but it's a solid league.

The US national team isn't a bad team at all. Again, they aren't elite, but they are good.
By Red_Army
@Heisenberg @Rancid Who do you guys pull for in the MLS? I'm thinking of Dallas FC since I root for the Stars, Seattle Sounders since they're the closest American team, or DC United since I go to DC fairly often to visit my brother and could have the chance to see em live.
By Rancid
Red_Army wrote:@Heisenberg @Rancid Who do you guys pull for in the MLS? I'm thinking of Dallas FC since I root for the Stars, Seattle Sounders since they're the closest American team, or DC United since I go to DC fairly often to visit my brother and could have the chance to see em live.

FYI, Houston is the better team in Texas.

Anyway, I root for Chicago Fire first, then Houston/Dallas. However, once Miami gets its team (David Beckham just bought land in Miami to build the stadium), I will switch to supporting Miami. Further down the road, Austin might get a team. They keep talking about moving the Columbus Ohio team to Austin.
By ness31
And that’s that. The French won the 2018 World Cup :| Life can now resume as per normal.
By Beren
ness31 wrote:And that’s that. The French won the 2018 World Cup :| Life can now resume as per normal.

They captured Moscow again, however, instead of flames they were welcomed with rain shower this time.
By ThirdTerm

Harry Kane may have been injured in the match against Columbia. Kane was taken down violently by Colombian defenders who used dirty tactics to beat England and Kane wasn't moving at all in the second half. Probably he was nursing an injury for the rest of the World Cup and he oddly missed a goal in the semi-final match against Croatia.

I am not confusing genotype and phenotype. Do you[…]

My take from this discussion is that @QatzelOk w[…]

Semafor. :lol: The Intercept :lol:

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This is why they are committed to warmongering.[…]